shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought a topez pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ger100

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Just curious. Why did you pick London Blue Topaz over an other blue stone?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome gemhobby, your pendant is very pretty. It looks like it has a lot of gold in it. The colour of the stone is right on I would say for London Blue which is the darkest shade of blue topaz sold.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
enjoy your new pendant!

gemhobby

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of getting a lighter (swiss blue) pendant (here is the picture of the one I was thinking http://agilesco.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_8&products_id=38 ), but then thought darker colored ones may be more valuable. Is it true that London Blus topez is more valuable than Swiss blue?

Having learned that blue topez is heat treated and irradiated, I am wondering if the irradiation treatment has any health effect on people who wear the stones.

Maybe I should have gotten an amethyst pendant instead? I will post another posting to ask the experts if amethyst is usually treated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results