clarity

Bought a diamond 3/4 eternity band.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the profile view.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! I just checked out their website. It looks like they have some lovely options for MMD bands!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I just checked out their website. It looks like they have some lovely options for MMD bands!

They seem pretty inexpensive with the sale. I bought a second thinner band in the same style because they gave me an additional 15% + I
had a $5 reward. Just a smidge under $500 for that one. I wish they had other shapes for their lab diamonds. I feel like I need an east west emerald cut band in my life.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely, perfect on your finger!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great, very tempting!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
That pair is absolute perfection. Classic and timeless.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's nice and low! Looks lovely on you!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way that looks! I know it’s asking a lot, but can you post a link?
I couldn’t figure out which one it was on their site.

I also love how it transitions from the stones to the metal shank/sizing bar. Looks like it's super comfy to wear and will give you a lot of flexibility with sizing in the future.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh so pretty! And that profile is lovely! It also helps that you have long lean beautiful fingers!
Are you planning on wearing it with the plain band all the time or switching it up?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh so pretty! And that profile is lovely! It also helps that you have long lean beautiful fingers!
Are you planning on wearing it with the plain band all the time or switching it up?

Thanks! I’ll probably switch between the two and wear them together. It’s blingy enough to hold its own IMO

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I especially love the profile. The craftsmanship is elegant and the yellow gold is yummy. Congrats on a beautiful ring.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That's gorgeous!! Perfect low setting, good quality stones, 3/4 so flexible for resizing but not needing to be constantly fiddled with, looks great on its own or with the band, can be dressy or more low-key.....well done!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
They seem pretty inexpensive with the sale. I bought a second thinner band in the same style because they gave me an additional 15% + I
had a $5 reward. Just a smidge under $500 for that one. I wish they had other shapes for their lab diamonds. I feel like I need an east west emerald cut band in my life.

Hi @winnietucker I love this band and am considering the smaller version and another band on C&C, looks like they're having a good sale right now! If you have a chance and wouldn't mind posting some photos of the smaller version that you got, I'd love to see a real life photo before I go for it! Having a tough time envisioning what size stones will look best with my solitaire. thank you!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Hi @winnietucker I love this band and am considering the smaller version and another band on C&C, looks like they're having a good sale right now! If you have a chance and wouldn't mind posting some photos of the smaller version that you got, I'd love to see a real life photo before I go for it! Having a tough time envisioning what size stones will look best with my solitaire. thank you!

I ended up cancelling the order because I realized I didn’t need two diamond bands so similar in size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results