shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought a budget diamond - VS2 H

guynextdoor

Rough_Rock
Went ahead and bought this stone, too late to change the decision now, but I guess Im now looking for some affirmation, would be curious to hear your expert opinions.

Gia # 5213202134

Scores 1.5 on HCA, saw magnified pictures of it, there is a small inclusion on the table, but its eye-clean, hard to see it at 10x magnification. Was looking for a stone under $6K, wish could have done better but what can you do...

Would appreciate your feedback
vs2_0.jpg

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All numbers look good. Yes, it is hard to see the inclusion, even at 10x.

Amazing find if you are paying less than $6000.

guynextdoor

Rough_Rock
Thank you for encouraging words. Also would like to thank everyone here at PriceScope forum for all the info and support.

Adjusting for FX, I've paid $5,770 USD and with a simple setting it was just a bit over $6K
I'm waiting to receive the ring before Xmas and off we go to "lived happily ever-after".

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures when you get it! It looks lovely...congratulations on your upcoming engagement!!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! Another demand, er, request for pictures. Hand shots!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn't look like a "budget' stone at all. It's quite lovely. Nice angle combos. Great depth and spread and medium blue fluorescence. And that inclusion is a birthmark so that when you drop your ring off for repair, you can loupe it afterward and know it's yours.

Nice job! I call those "maximum value" stones. So you did everything right IMO.

guynextdoor

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for positive feedback and for your encouragement :)
I'm sort of impatient to see how it looks in the setting as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results