shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought a blue spinel ..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to update ya''ll!

I ended up buying the blue spinel from Gene (Precision Gems) .. I know he told Freke that it''s a bit dark, but my fiance loved the way it looked on the computer and wanted it sent out so he could see it. I prefer dark stones and even though it has the gray secondary (I don''t THINK it''ll bother me) I''m still pretty excited! I don''t have any pictures because it was paid for today but I''ll try to sneak some in when it arrives. Supposedly if he likes it he''s going to send it straight to James Allen to get it set but we''ll see. Either way, I''ll post pictures of the stone or the stone and setting when I finally get it!

Thanks for the help and being patient with me when I posted 10 topics a day!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Gene cuts beautiful stones.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Is it that oval one? I think it''ll be really pretty!

What setting are you getting?

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I can''t wait to see your pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great. I will be anxious to see it.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it, I know it will be beautiful.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, ladies! It is the oval one on his site .. I''m excited!

I''m going to set it in the JA French Cut Pave (18k) which was one of the settings that I picked out when I first started this frustratingly crazy ring search. I''ve changed my setting plans so many times, but I''ve also gone from a diamond, to just a band to a spinel so I''m glad I''ve purchased the stone so I can get on with it! After seeing Brown Eyed Girls sapphire I knew I wanted to go back to the french cut with the claw prongs since it''s so similar to the common prong .. don''t be mad but your ring showed me how spectacular it could be!
1.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results