shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston Jewelers...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

73austen

Rough_Rock
My gf and I are starting the process of looking for rings, and we loved ones we saw at Stuart Moore in NYC. But we live in Boston and wanted to compare with some places here. Does anyone have recommendations for good Boston jewelers? We do not want to do internet shopping for this, as seeing the diamond before we buy it is really important to us. Also, if you''ve had any experience buying a ring at Stuart Moore, I''d appreciate info on that as well.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Check your private messages.
Good luck
1.gif

gcb

Rough_Rock
Turco Brothers in the Diamond Building (333 Washington St.) in DT X-ing

mikey71497

Rough_Rock
I went to Homsey Jewlers in the jewlers building at downtown crossing. whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO DEPRISCO JEWLERS. They are horrible. Very rude, and most of their diamonds are all uncertified. Just a heads up.

Dan57Jet

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an engagment ring for my girlfriend from K-Horn''s Jewelry on Washington St. in Boston. They were very friendly and were willing to give me great advice on how to pick a nice quality stone. I was referred to their store by one of my buddies and I walked out with a top of the line engagement ring at a great price. I would recomend them to anyone.

tjwillia007

Rough_Rock
I would stick with Longs or Dorfman''s.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results