carat
color
clarity

Boston get-together.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'd be very welcome. :)

And we're in New ENGLAND - so you're kinda half way there!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would LOVE to meet you, Kate! That would be lovely! Could you drop me a line pls with your PS name in it? Thanks!

Hi @Tekate -

I'm sending out info emails for our get-together; could you pls drop me a line via my email, which is in a posting on LoupeTroop, so I can send you details? We would love to see you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!

I’m new here. In both the sense of just signing up on this forum and moving to Boston. If you’ll have me, I’d love to join in a meet up and make some new connections. I made my first big diamond purchase yesterday and was awake all night. Nearly as much happy stress as buying a house! Looking forward to talking to y’all :)
-Rachel

Hi @Taurusrabbit :wavey:

Did you send me an email? I'm in the process of sending out a group email with contact info on it, but am not sure if I have your address. We'd LOVE to have you - so drop me a line to the address included in my LoupeTroop listing.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/boston-get-together

Hope to see you there. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 -

Not sure if you're interested in coming, but this is a heads-up just in case. Drop me an email - my address is in the Loupetroop listing linked above - and I'll send you an email letting you know what we're planning!

I would so love it if you came. :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! sent you an email. Thanks.

Hi @Tekate -

I'm sending out info emails for our get-together; could you pls drop me a line via my email, which is in a posting on LoupeTroop, so I can send you details? We would love to see you!

Hi @Taurusrabbit :wavey:

Did you send me an email? I'm in the process of sending out a group email with contact info on it, but am not sure if I have your address. We'd LOVE to have you - so drop me a line to the address included in my LoupeTroop listing.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/boston-get-together

Hope to see you there. :)

samui

Rough_Rock
i am sad, because i am not in Boston now

Jeans_Bling

Rough_Rock
I am visiting my daughter, Kristen, and look forward to meeting you all today. I live in California and thrilled that my visit brings me to Boston for this event. I am coming instead of her husband today. See you soon. Jean

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw that this is actually happening today. I wish it were at a better time in my life. I usually could get to Boston. I hope all of you have a great time.

AGBF

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a FABULOUS time! There were about 30 of us in total, and we had some awesome giveaways. There was a lot of champagne, bling and cupcakes, and a wonderful time was had by all. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks to @mrs-b for hosting the most perfect get together! It was my first PS meeting and I had a wonderful time. It was so nice to meet everyone!

@lilmosun - it was a huge pleasure to meet you! I was so pleased you came.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a FABULOUS time! There were about 30 of us in total, and we had some awesome giveaways. There was a lot of champagne, bling and cupcakes, and a wonderful time was had by all. :))
:appl:How wonderful! Tell us more! Any pictures you care to share with the rest of us? :P2

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You had me at champagne...….

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to add that @mrs-b hosted a really lovely GTG. Not only were David and Amy there from David Klass Jewelry and Jonathan and his lovely wife from August Vintage, but many PSs from the New England area. It was such a pleasure to meet all of them and the other PSer's that showed up. How nice to see so many IRL strangers show up and enjoy their common interest. And congratulations to the winners of the prizes.. Wow. I'm sure they will share them with all of us. Thank you again @mrs-b it was a great idea to do this and a very successful afternoon. I hope we can do it again.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b thank you, thank you for hosting such an awesome Boston GTG today! As others have said said, it was so wonderful meeting DK & Amy, @Rhino and his lovely wife, and the many local PSers! We had so much fun playing with such gorgeous jewels and creating new friendships in person. Thank you again for getting us all together!:appl:

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mrs. B for hosting such a fabulous get together. You were such a gracious host! I can't thank you enough for all the work you did in preparing for us, bringing us together with David, Amy and Jonathan. What a special afternoon.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain, @SimoneDi and @kemurphy - it was my pleasure. We had such a lovely time, and when I'd finished tidying up I went and curled up in bed with a champagne cocktail and a cupcake, which was a pretty decadent way to end an evening! When everyone had gone, and there was only me, DH, David and Amy and Amy's parents left, we played some pretty serious bling of our own and I pulled out a few of my things I'm re-making or tweaking. One of those things was the gorgeous oval rubellite I bought from @Bron357 - and David and Amy were both commenting on what a beautiful color it is! I still don't know how I'm going to set it yet, but it's going to be awesome!

Thank you to everyone who came. I think there ended up being 32 of us in total, and we all drank less than I thought! I consequently have 6 bottles of champagne left - all brought by other people, and some of them far nicer than any of the ones I bought! You are a lovely group of women and it was a pleasure to have you in my home. :kiss2:

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to add - @kemurphy - please thank your mother for coming as well. And tell her I said - that emerald ring...HOT DIGGITY!! :mrgreen:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Thank you again! I had such a wonderful time, I'd never tried on diamonds the size of yours and the lovely woman with the 6 carat emerald cut.. GAWD I was in heaven.. Thank you for the delectable goodies and drinks and people - all the people were wonderful.. I was awed by David Klass and Amy and Jonathan and Vicky were like old friends.. thank you lady!!

Kate

Jeans_Bling

Rough_Rock
11C1A248-B319-4051-AD81-D002CC833B13.png Thank you Mrs B for hosting such a fabulous event. I enjoyed meeting you, and David, and Amy, and Jonathon. Great new friendships that will continue! Education that was priceless!
You were so kind to both me and my daughter, Kristen. And your opal ring just glows and brings joy! I am thrilled you also like my ring from CvB. Thank you, thank you!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain, @SimoneDi and @kemurphy - it was my pleasure. We had such a lovely time, and when I'd finished tidying up I went and curled up in bed with a champagne cocktail and a cupcake, which was a pretty decadent way to end an evening! When everyone had gone, and there was only me, DH, David and Amy and Amy's parents left, we played some pretty serious bling of our own and I pulled out a few of my things I'm re-making or tweaking. One of those things was the gorgeous oval rubellite I bought from @Bron357 - and David and Amy were both commenting on what a beautiful color it is! I still don't know how I'm going to set it yet, but it's going to be awesome!

Thank you to everyone who came. I think there ended up being 32 of us in total, and we all drank less than I thought! I consequently have 6 bottles of champagne left - all brought by other people, and some of them far nicer than any of the ones I bought! You are a lovely group of women and it was a pleasure to have you in my home. :kiss2:

Well that wouldn't happen had I been there!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
11C1A248-B319-4051-AD81-D002CC833B13.png Thank you Mrs B for hosting such a fabulous event. I enjoyed meeting you, and David, and Amy, and Jonathon. Great new friendships that will continue! Education that was priceless!
You were so kind to both me and my daughter, Kristen. And your opal ring just glows and brings joy! I am thrilled you also like my ring from CvB. Thank you, thank you!!!

@Jeans_Bling - I LOVED meeting you. I would love to keep in touch with both you and Kristen (definitely with an 'e'!!). If ever you're back in Boston, and if you'd like, I'd love to link up with you for a coffee or something similar. Pls let Kristen know that if she is ever in this general area, I'd love to catch up with her also.

Thank you for making the effort and also for sharing your unbelievable ring!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: Total bling heaven :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I wish I had known this was happening. I’d have come! Sigh.
Fingers crossed for another New England gathering soon!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really sorry you missed it, @MakingTheGrade - we all would have loved to have had you, and your gorgeous pieces! It was up in the Hangouts section for a couple of months beforehand, but there's so many threads here, with such a speedy turnover, things get lost. I couldn't think of any way of making it stand out any more than it did. (Flashing lights? Neon sign?) :))

Next time for sure!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really sorry you missed it, @MakingTheGrade - we all would have loved to have had you, and your gorgeous pieces! It was up in the Hangouts section for a couple of months beforehand, but there's so many threads here, with such a speedy turnover, things get lost. I couldn't think of any way of making it stand out any more than it did. (Flashing lights? Neon sign?) :))

Next time for sure!

Haha oh totally not anyone’s fault but mine! I clearly just really paying attention at the time. I will pay attention now!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just on LoupeTroop and found another listing I put up 5 months ago, flagging the Boston GTG. I threw it open to everyone, as well as encouraging people to bring a guest.

So I'm just saying - to those who felt excluded, I'd be curious to know what else I could have done. Four months notice, on 2 different sites, inviting everyone and their partner or friend or family member - to say nothing of moving the date to miss another GTG I wasn't even aware was happening till I was 'alerted' to it....I mean - folks - seriously - I did my best! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results