shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston Appraisal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nybtsla

Rough_Rock
I''ve searched and haven''t found much from the last few years re Boston appraisers. It sounds like Martin Haske is great, but some of the posts suggested that he would only appraise set stones. I''d really like to have my stone appraised first, so I can be sure that I can return it within a 30-day window.

Anyone have experience with DeMello or anyone else downtown?

Thanks for all of your help.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Art Demillo is a fine appraiser.

Jeff Averbook, who is a regular participant here, is in Boston although I have no idea if it’s downtown or not. He is very well regarded.

Contact information for both are listed in the ‘appraisers’ section under ‘resources’ at the top of the page along Marty. This concentration actually makes Boston one of the best places in the country for first rate appraisal services.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

babyness

Rough_Rock
Does it have to be downtown?

I went to Jeff Averbrook in Medford (Metro Jewelry Appraisers) and I rec. him highly. He was pleasant, took the time to actually talk to me. Very professional imho.

If you are looking for downtown area, I don''t know of any independent appraisers, but Amoroso Jewelers in the Jewelers Exchange Building does appraisals. I have gotten a couple of pieces there including my e-ring and I couldn''t rave about them more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results