shape
carat
color
clarity

Bored and it''s Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Top to Bottom: Spinel, Sapphire, Spessartite, Pink Sapphire and Green Sapphire

rings1a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left to Right: Irradiated Blue diamond, ruby, tanzanite, amethyst, Yogo sapphire and garnet

rings2a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L to R: pink sapphre / diamond, aqua, tanzanite, aqua and spessartite

rings3a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
T to B: multi colored garnet, peridot with smoky quartz, diamond heart with sapphires

rings4a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two fingers all a glitter.

rings5a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got them all on one hand. Now I seriously need to get busy doing something around here.

rings6a.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohh marcyc, so pretty! I especially love the green sapphire, you hardly ever see those!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Monkey Pie. You know I just messed around with taking close up photos because of our discussion last night. I have the "bug" now.
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats I just realized I didn''t get close ups of all of them. Oh well, maybe some other day.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 12:27:14 PM
Author: marcyc
Thanks Monkey Pie. You know I just messed around with taking close up photos because of our discussion last night. I have the ''bug'' now.
1.gif

HEHE I''m a bad influence. No one here will ever mind pictures of sparklies though, and you have so many!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I do have OCD - here is the last group I didn''t take close up photos of before.

L to R: mint garnet, rhodolite garnet, Kentucky blue sapphire, yogo sapphire, pink sapphire, rhodolite garnet and emerald

rings7a.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monkey Pie, I do love rings. I would say earrings are my second favorite kind of jewelry. Thanks for getting in the mood to take photos today.

Now I seriously need to do something constructive. Christmas is only 10 days away.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spess in the first photo is so vivid! That is quite a collection, the last photo is like a good dream
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Addy. That spessartite is amazing. My ering is an AGSO RB and that spessartite can hold it''s own against it - it''s not quite there but darn close.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a collection! It must be hard to choose what to wear from all those pretties.
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Onvacation. I pick my clothes around what ring I want to wear. Is that bad?
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection!!! Thanks for sharing with us.
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Michelle.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, Marcy!! That is some collection you got there. I especially love the spess and the Ky sapphire. Great pictures!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mochi. Those are 2 of my favorites as well, they are very nice stones. I was talking online with Monkey Pie last night about macros and so I just decided to take some pictures this morning. I sent a copy of the page to my husband at work and told him to check out my signature. He told me I need help. Ha Ha.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, colorful collection. I think you have one of the biggest collections I have ever seen! How on earth do you decide what to wear???
6.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I love your collection!!!!!! They are all so beautiful. How are you feeling today my friend???

Linda
xoxoxox

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 12:20:08 PM
I got them all on one hand. Now I seriously need to get busy doing something around here.
Holy moly! you are a lucky girl marcy - what an incredible collection!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cushioncutnut, I have favorites that I wear over and over but I try to let them all see the light of day every now and then.Most of them represent a different semester at school; I teach part time and we use my teaching check for spending money sometimes.

Linda, I am glad you like my collection.I am tired and feel yucky – but since it’s a cold I can do things around here.I just went to the store to get chicken soup and some cheese to make a grilled cheese sandwich.I guess I need comfort food to get better.Thanks for asking.

Thanks Violet.I don’t have any yellows yet but they don’t tend to look good on my skin.I love yellow beryl though.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Nothing wrong with a little OCD.
9.gif
You have some great stones, Marcyc, and that spess really sings! I really dig the rhodolite bezel ring!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 2:33:01 PM
Thanks Mochi. Those are 2 of my favorites as well, they are very nice stones. I was talking online with Monkey Pie last night about macros and so I just decided to take some pictures this morning. I sent a copy of the page to my husband at work and told him to check out my signature. He told me I need help. Ha Ha.

Hehehe! My husband got a good giggle out of your sig when I showed him last night, too. Ah men, they just don''t understand.

I like the commercial for that new movie The Spirit, where Eva Mendez'' character talks about, "The shiny thing to end all shiny things." I can''t help but think of a ginormous diamond or spinel. Eee!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy!

Your collection is magnificent!

Your kentucky blue sapphire is stunning!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Coati, I have OCD about clean things too – hmm maybe that is why I clean my jewelry when it get it back from a cleaning and checking at the jewelers.The bezel set rhodlite is really pretty.

MonkeyPie, my husband does kind of understand because he is a watch guy.I would have to agree they have to be talking about a gigantic diamond or gemstone.Cool!

Thanks PrincessDijon, that color of blue is really nice.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, beautiful; what a fun day of pics!!!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Skippy. It gave me something to do today.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results