shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked! with pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I just booked my pretty little pink parish church for us! I''m so excited... It''s official, we''re getting married on August 2nd 2008 at 11AM! I''ve called the reception venue, photographer and singer and they''re holding our date until our appointments next week. By Friday next week, all our major vendors will be booked. Yay!

I thought I''d post pictures of our venues for your viewing pleasure...
28.gif
Coming up!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Congrats-can''t wait to see pics!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the church... It''s a shame the inside pics are so dark. It''s so pretty, with pink and green and white.

eglise2-2.jpg

interieur3.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats! The church looks very pretty!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the reception venue. It''s a sugar shack, it has a wonderful mix of chic and rustic... I love it! It''s in my hometown.

piedcolline.jpg

piedcolline2.jpg

piedcolline4.jpg

piedcolline6.jpg

I grew up in those hills you can sort of guess in the background there...
piedcolline7.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
really pretty! i love the little brook!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I''m dancing around in my room, and I should be studying...
20.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks beautiful...congrats!!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks so quaint and pretty
I love your choices

We have been thinking about 8-8-08 as our wedding day, only 6 days after yours!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
omg! how beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

you must be so excited thinking about how lovely it will be!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I''m so glad you got it all set!!! The time will fly, believe me! Congrats!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, it looks amazing!!! It''s so beautiful. Congrat!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
NYCsparkle - Thanks!

MustangFan - We had been planning on a hotel at first for the reception, and I''m so happy we changed... It''s wonderful! 08-08-08 is a great date! I hope you become an August 08 bride like me.
9.gif
BTW, I''ve been meaning to ask you: Is the sapphire in your avatar yours? It''s amazing!
30.gif

so_happy - Thank you! I''m beside myself with happiness. I''ve been trying to study for a midterm tomorrow, but I just can''t concentrate... We''re getting married!

sumbride - I hope it will! I''m so happy to have that done, I wish the wedding was sooner now!
26.gif

AmberWaves - I can''t wait... I''m thrilled.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such a cute locale...love the gazebo on the water too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, the gardens are especially beautiful! I love brick churches as well!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow anchor-they''re beautiful!! I hate it when you have to study and you''re really excited about things-Im so easily distracted!!!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it''s all just beautiful! Yay to you for getting the major stuff done so soon!
36.gif

jen

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
FG - The gazebo on the water is what sold it to me. I LOVE water. I saw the pic and said: "We''re having our reception THERE."
28.gif

kcoursolle - I''m very attached to my church. I will have had all my sacraments there!
5.gif
With a little luck (he may be on holiday
7.gif
), the priest who will have confirmed me will be our officiant.

bee - Thanks. Well, I took a deep breath and did what I had to do... I''ll probably do some more after dinner. Thanks for the support, though.
28.gif

sk8rjen - Good thing I''m doing it so soon too! August 2nd was the only free Saturday left at the reception hall for August 2008!
23.gif
It''s a very popular place, apparently a lot of people from Montreal and from Ontario come all the way here to get married there. Its classy but rustic feel is very sought after... The church, photographer and singer are also free on that date, so it''s a go.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! More pics! I love the gazebo!!! The whole place is so cute! There''s nothing like that around here!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aw, that''s a shame, robbie...
7.gif
I''m very lucky to live in such a beautiful area. And I don''t think Québec has been dubbed "la Belle Province" for nothing...
28.gif

Good news! The lady from the church called, and my priest will be back from his vacation in time for our wedding!
36.gif
We could have gotten another priest, but I really wanted him to do it. He confirmed me and blessed our engagement.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT! You''re pics are going to be great!
I especially love the babbling brooke!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thanks mela lu and Liquiddazi! The "picture potential" is definitely amazing, the pics will just be breathtaking!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
very very pretty and nice! congrats on booking your venue, doesn''t it feel AWESOME?! I remember the wonderful feeling FI and I had when we booked our ceremony/reception venue! YAY!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!! How exciting - I don''t know about you, but when I started booking things it all seemed more real...

You have such a beautiful site for everything, I can''t wait to see your wedding pics!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! That is such a pretty location. Isn''t it such an exciting feeling?!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
anchor how exciting!!! It''s just stunning, and so romantic with the stream running through, I just LOVE IT!!! Bring on 2008!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor! OH MY GOD. I NEEEED that church! Seriously, what is your home town? I love it. Love the sugar shack idea. Knowing the tradition, and the style, it suits you perfectly. Too bad it will be summer and there won''t be any sugar
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aw, I''m so touched ladies!
5.gif

RoseAngel - I do feel awesome. It''s so real all of a suddenly, and it really hit me that we''re getting married!!
36.gif

zoebartlett - It makes me happy to share those things with you PS girls... The people around me overdose after 5 minutes, even my super involved FI, so it''s nice to see people who are excited for me.

sarie_j - It''s so nice to finally have something officially done. The wedding pics will have to wait, though, 17 months left...
28.gif

indecisive - I''m literally bouncing all over the place... I''m usually a very calm and quiet person, so my roommates are like ''What''s up with her?'' lol
9.gif

DandiAndi - I''m counting down the days... 519 left! lol

Ally - Thanks! It''s a small town called Prévost, about 45 minutes north from Montréal when you take the 15 North. It''s really a lovely church, the pics don''t do it justice! I had a concert there once with the city band I play in, and everyone said it was the cutest church they had ever seen. Too bad it doesn''t have an organ... Here are the links: church and cabane à sucre

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results