shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked! with pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Yes the bling bling sapphire in the avatar is mine ;-)
Thanks for the compliment, good luck planning!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
*Gorgeous!!*

And doesn''t it feel really, really great to be LOCKED in on the day?

Yay!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a beautiful and tranquil setting Anchor....congrats!!!!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 4:02:25 PM
Author: anchor31

sk8rjen - Good thing I''m doing it so soon too! August 2nd was the only free Saturday left at the reception hall for August 2008!
23.gif
It''s a very popular place, apparently a lot of people from Montreal and from Ontario come all the way here to get married there. Its classy but rustic feel is very sought after... The church, photographer and singer are also free on that date, so it''s a go.

Sounds like the Chapel where my sister got married. They booked on the hour, every 2 hours, all day long on Saturdays and Sundays. 10 am, noon, 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm.

You get the dressing rooms for an hour in advance of your wedding time. Then you have to clear out the dressing rooms while you have your wedding in the Chapel. The next people to get married are coming in to get dressed for their ceremony while you are taking your vows.

Sis got the day she wanted, but not the time.

Isn''t it amazing that some venues are so sought after??!!

The Church and the Sugar Shack are both lovely. Especially the gazebo in the water. That should make for some great wedding pics!! Congrats, Anchor, on getting YOUR day squared away!!
30.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
it looks beautiful1!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it looks sooo pretty. The church, the venue, just breathtaking!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! We''re visiting the sugar shack on Tuesday... I can''t wait!

Finding_neverland - I guess we''re pretty luck, because they''re booking the church and the sugar shack for the entire day for us. So, no rush!
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?

It''s gorgeous! It looks perfect for your ''feel'' and theme.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
The meeting at the reception hall yesterday went great and I put down a deposit! Yay!
36.gif
It''s official! J and I bought a mattress today, so the week is getting quite expensive...
19.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a week! We booked our photographer and reception entertainment (singing duo) yesterday and we found our apartment! We''re moving in together on May 1st. I''m exhausted, but I''m so happy we got all that out of the way during Spring Break... We''re really thrilled, now we can just lie back and relax for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results