shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked our Honeymoon! Whoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 1:05:48 PM
Author: havernell
Date: 2/1/2009 1:17:44 PM

Author: bee*

Hi Havernall! I''m not sure what your budget is but if you can afford to splash out definitely stay here in one of their club rooms-

Mandarin Oriental. D and I stayed here on our way back from Australia last year and it was amazing. They check you in either in the club lounge or in your huge room and you can sip your Moet while you''re giving them your details. The food in the club lounge was amazing as was the copious amounts of Moet brought over to you, the staff were brilliant, location fab, Molton Brown products in your room were restocked at least four times while we were there and that was only for one night, they even folded all of our clothes for us. When we got home I put up a post about them on tripadvisor and the manager emailed me to say thank you so much. When we booked with them for our honeymoon, they said that they are sending a complimentary mercedes to collect us. I love that hotel!! Sorry to rave about it so much
9.gif
We also stayed at the Novotel on Clarkes quay and that was fab too-you should see the breakfast buffet-wow! It''s absolutely huge-they serve anything that you could ask for and the location is amazing with all the bars and restaurants about two minutes walk away.

Thanks for all of the info on Singapore, bee! We''ll definitely check out both hotels you mentioned. Our budget for our Singapore hotel kind of depends on how much we have left after we book all of our other hotels Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. We can probably get a Singapore 4 or 5 star on Priceline for $150 or so, but if we have money still in the budget we may splurge in Singapore. Anyway, have fun on your honeymoon!

No problem! Have a great time on yours too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results