shape
carat
color
clarity

Bob Kast li'l sapphire and wee spess

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I feel a bit spoiled and overwhelmed with gemmy goodness this week! - My Bob Kast summer sale bargains came in today, and I couldn't be more thrilled and in love! His photos were 100% accurate on colour, and I think they're even more gorgeous than he and Rebecca let on. Loving the spess glow, and the blue-green-grey sapphire is my idea of a stunning grey stone (LOVE grey!!). Both beautifully-cut too. On to the pics!...

And a couple with my Barry ering tourmaline, as is usual for me :razz:

I can see how this can end up being a very addictive pastime...! :shock:

Spess and sapphire 2.jpg

Spess and sapphire 5.jpg

Barry and Bob 1.jpg

Barry and Bob on hand 4.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty little suite of stones !!! :love: :love: :love:
LOVE that glowey Spess !!!
And the colors look great on your hand ~ Happy you love them :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the colors together!! You should make a multi-stone piece!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Shiney :) they have made me very happy. I'm gonna live with them and love them for a good while whilst planning what to do with them...!

TL: The three do look great together don't they? However, the tourmaline is earmarked for my ering (to be in rose gold with possible champagne diamond accents), so I shall have to plan possible other stones for a multi-project. Possibly a true teal, or maybe even a hot pink for fun...? YUM :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
natsplat|1306588252|2932358 said:
Thanks Shiney :) they have made me very happy. I'm gonna live with them and love them for a good while whilst planning what to do with them...!

TL: The three do look great together don't they? However, the tourmaline is earmarked for my ering (to be in rose gold with possible champagne diamond accents), so I shall have to plan possible other stones for a multi-project. Possibly a true teal, or maybe even a hot pink for fun...? YUM :naughty:

Ohhh, the rose gold, champagne diamond ring with the minty tourmaline sounds yummy!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
:D I'm glad you think it will work. I was stressing a couple of days ago that the diamonds might take away from the minty star of the show, but Caren is looking for 3mm and under for the stones, so they look less like side stones proper and more like rewards for careful observers ;-) Horrifically excited about building the CADs and it all coming together...!

T

talamasca

TL|1306585935|2932346 said:
I like the colors together!! You should make a multi-stone piece!

I was thinking exactly same!

Great little gems :D

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks talamasca! Exciting news about your ering setting being ordered btw. We'll have proper little crackers once we're done :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results