shape
carat
color
clarity

BN Diamond missing original certificate, delay

Belgianbillie

Rough_Rock
Should i be worried about this.

BN just called me saying that the diamond (1c, G, VS1, Ags0) was missing its original certificate so they have to get a new one? They said they wont have the diamond until end of week.

Should i be worried that their vendor is shady for not having the original certificate anymore? Given it costs 4700 dollars i am getting a little bit nervous?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't worry about it, but when you get the diamond, take it to an independent appraiser to make sure it matches the cert.

do you have a link to the stone? price seems low...maybe you got in before a price increase?

Belgianbillie

Rough_Rock
I got in last week, juts before the price increase i guess.

boom.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue Nile has a stellar reputation. Don't worry! A fresh cert is interesting, I wonder if the stone will ge tthe exact same grades... If you don't have a timeline be patient and see what comes of this. You paid a very good price, so you don't want to monkey around too much.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1306946042|2935418 said:
I wouldn't worry about it, but when you get the diamond, take it to an independent appraiser to make sure it matches the cert.

do you have a link to the stone? price seems low...maybe you got in before a price increase?

slg it is a princess, which is why the price seems low.

Belgianbillie

Rough_Rock
Yes, Yes, Its a princes... My apologies!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I figured it was a princess...even though seems like a good price.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results