shape
carat
color
clarity

BM gift suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
So... I''ve been thinking on & off about bridesmaid gifts.

I don''t want to do jewelry or purses or spa gift certificates but wanted something sort of unique and fun... And... I got the idea to get...

Cute, customized, monogramed APRONS!

Haha... I''m sure some of you are thinking, "She. Is. CRAZY. Who would want an apron!?"

All of my BMs have recently moved out into "the real world" and each lady loves to cook and bake and be (relatively) domestic... And & know at least two of the four have looked into buying aprons (because I''ve been shopping with ''em when they''ve done so!
2.gif

So, if you don''t think an apron is totally nutty... What else would go with it? My budget caps at 60 per BM, leaving about $30 for the second gift. It doesn''t need to directly relate to cooking/baking/etc, but I would like for it to be cohesive. Maybe a piece of jewelry (eh) that matches colors in the apron fabric? Or a cute brooch? Or... Any other ideas?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think apron idea is cute, I have seen previously some really cute and funky aprons - you could try etsy :).

For the last $30 maybe a nice picture frame with a photo of all you in it from a fun night like your hens night or something - I am terrible with suggestions.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I love the apron idea - it''s something they will use again and again. Good one
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love the apron idea! Thats a wonderful and useful gift. I''d love to receive something like that!

I am in the process of trying to find gifts for my BMs. I decided I wanted to find them each a piece of vintage jewelery. Either a brooch (already found one for one of my MOHs) or something else thats not too costumey but not too pricey. I have a lot of antique shops to visit!

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, I would love to receive that! I recently needed a gift for a very domestic Martha Stewart-wannabe type friend and I got her the cutest retro style apron with matching rubber gloves. They were sooo cute and she loved it!

http://carolynskitchenonline.com

dglovepink.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results