shape
carat
color
clarity

BLUFF DIAMONDS????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am looking at purchaseing some "bluff" diamonds. From what I know These are low quality stones cut in such a way the look better than they really are now what I ask from you (the experts) is this ;

1. Are bluff diamond Durable.
2. Will Bluff Diamonds grade well with say..........EGL for example.
3. What would be the recomended price per ct to pay

Well thanks guys it would sure be nice to get some replies....
I will give you an update on how I do..

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
"Bluff" is a term dealers in colored stones and diamonds use to indicate a stone can trick you into thinking it is a better one than it really is. Therefore the price seems low initially and once you come to your senses you realize why the price seemed so low... basically you get what you pay for.

Bluff stones can be fun and may even be pretty. They are not usually very good ones. The prices can be all over the place because they are more unusual than just regular, can't fool the eye, type stones.

The lab report means nothing on bluff material. Low quality is low quality regardless of what lab put their seal on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results