shape
carat
color
clarity

***** blueroses says "YES, PLEASE!!" *****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, I have been praying to see a thread like this from you for AGES!!!
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I''m so happy for you! Best wishes, and I''ll be sure to follow your wedding planning story!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
blueroses!!! I could not be more happy for you. The photos are absolutely wonderful. It feels like I lived the night with you.

My favorite photo is the teary SO HAPPY oh my god we''re engaged! You two are too cute and so obviously happy and in love; it just warms my heart.

And since this is pricescope, THE RING!
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations to you both. It is obvious that you are both quite the catch
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Enjoy being engaged. It goes too fast!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oh wow love the engagement pics... those are great... aaaannnnndddd
your ring is beautiful....annnnnnddddd, you guys look adorable together...AND..

CONGRATS!
36.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Blue! I''ve been waiting for your proposal post here, and I am so thrilled for you! Your ring is so beautiful.
30.gif
Looking forward to your SMTR pics.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! the story was AMAZING! Your FI did such a good job!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hooray!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

congrats blueroses, i''m glad you finally got the proposal and most importantly man you deserve!
and i love your ring, especially that it came in a flower shot
28.gif
wonderful proposal story!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
The bliss and rapture on both your faces is amazingly beautiful as is the ring!!!

((((((((((CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!))))))))))

...and he cooks too??? This guy''s a keeper; hang on tight!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!

Your proposal story is so romantic! I love how much thought he put into it! The scrapbook is such a great souvenir! Haha. Your ring is gorgeous (can''t wait to see more pictures!) and you two make an absolutely adorable couple! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding and beautiful life together!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Blueroses! Your story had me in tears, you looked gorgeous, he looks so thrilled, and the RING . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m really and truly happier than I could have imagined I would ever be for someone I have never "met"! I''m so happy to see everything come full circle, and I just can''t imagine a more perfect proposal for you!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I knew it was the night when you mentioned he was being so giggly! Congratulations to you, love!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Your proposal has got me all teary-eyed. He did a wonderful job. The ring is just beautiful. Congrats!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYAYAYAYAYA!

CONGRATS! You deserve all the happiness in the world! YAY! Congrats! I''m so happy for you!

The ring is beautiful and you guys make a great looking couple! YAY!
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, WOW!!! That''s the most heartfelt, thought-out proposal I''ve ever known of! Congratulations!!! I loved every second of your retell...and the pics, too, of course! Thank you so much for sharing with us. What a way to start my morning!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Blueroses!!!!!!!!!! I''m so incredibly happy for you. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
What a ROMANTICE proposal! Congrats to you both! And your ring is really pretty too!!!
36.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
36.gif
YAY!!
36.gif
Congrats!!! I tell ya I''ve been on this board for a week now and the number of engagements I have seen and heard about are really giving me hope!!! Wow! Congrats to you both!
9.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations blueroses!!!!!

Oh, I''ve been waiting for this one! Can''t wait to see a SMTR thread! That ring is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Blueroses! You look beautiful together and so happy!

I hope you don''t mind my saying this, but your story is even more heart-warming and special given the background of your time on PS (I''ve seen some of your older posts). I really think there should be a "happy endings" thread somewhere on PS, with links to "before and after" posts, to refer people stuck in bad relationships to - as in, look what might be waiting for you out there!

Congratulations again
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, I am so happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Your pictures are adorable. You both are darling together and I love your ring. How romantic your fiance was too. Congratulations to you both.!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I have to admit I am sniffling here. What a beautiful proposal. He did good! I wish you both every happiness!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG CONGRATS!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! What an amazing day! Congratulations on that gorgeous, perfect ring and your adorable sweetheart of a boyfriend. You two are just beautiful together!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a sweet guy and thoughtful proposal--I love the pictures!!!

Oh, and of course your ring is TO DIE FOR.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the best things I''ve ever read on PS. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow, WOWWWWW!!!!

OMG!

Congratulations! That is the most wonderful news. Your fiance is a hottie AND he can cook amazing meals AND he crafted the best proposal ever AND he scrap-books AND the ring is amazing. Wow!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
O.M.G. Sweetest proposal ever!!! The scrapbook is just too cute! And the dinner? Yum! He obviously put so much thought and effort into everything. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You both look so happy and in love (and are gorgeous couple too!) The ring is STUNNING
30.gif
Can''t wait to see more pics in SMTR!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I am soooooo happy for you blueroses. I knew it was coming soon, but wow, this is the best proposal. Congrats dear friend. I am thrilled for you two!!!! CHEERS. Oh and the ring, JUst gorgeous, love it!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, BLUEROSES! I am thrilled for you. You look so happy in the wonderful photos you posted, and your ring is BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous EC, and a perfect setting for it.

Best wishes to you and your fiance--
36.gif
--for a long and happy life together!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was the most incredible proposal I think I''ve ever heard! What a guy too...cooks, makes scrapbooks??? How sweet!
Congratulations!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! What a story!! Congratulations to you both... It looks like your FIANCE is just about as sweet as they come!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!

Love the pics, you are gorgeous and so is your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results