shape
carat
color
clarity

Bluenile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patrol

Rough_Rock
I''m getting mixed reviews on Bluenile. The website is very user friendly, and yet I''ved been cautioned by some about the quality of diamonds on their sight.

http://www.bluenile.com/round-diamond-1-carat-signature-ideal-cut-g-color-si1-clarity_LD01394314?__fun_frm=i&filter_id=0

Thoughts? Joel

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Some people like BN and some prefer other vendors. They have a generous return policy which is a good thing because they don't offer in-depth information on their diamonds, like an idealscope image or ASET. I prefer some of the other PS vendors that offer this. I also do not think they are able to give you a firsthand opinion on eyecleanliness because they don't have the diamonds in-house for viewing. They are a reputable company and many here have been happy with their purchases from them.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
From the numbers this stone looks like a nice one and it's in BN's Signature collection. What you can't tell is how the inclusions look and how well the stone sparkles. Since they have a 30 day return policy you have enough time to get it appraised and return if you don't like it.

Here is a comparable stone from GOG that comes with all the data needed to buy a stone over the internet. ASET, photo, Gemex. 1.52 G SI1

Patrol

Rough_Rock
Thank you. That is exactly the information I was looking for. I''m considering purchasing a diamond with SI clarity and would want to know that it is eyeclean before I would feel comfortable purchasing. Thanks again.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
BN signature ideal stones are in house - they label their in house stones signature ideal. Just call and ask if eyeclean and they can tell you. Make sure you and the person you are talking to and you are on the same page with regards to eyecleanliness (i.e. distance from stone, etc) - you should make sure of this no matter what vendor you talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results