shape
carat
color
clarity

BlueNile.com?? Is this a value??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vedderboy

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am windering if all could share any experiences with bluenile.com. I am considering buying this oval diamond. It lists on bluenile for 7,180$ Is it a value, should I stay away from this company?

Carat Weight: 1.19
Cut: Very Good
Color Grade: F
Clarity: VVS2

Depth %: 63.9%
Table %: 64%
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Good
Girdle: Slightly Thick to Very Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 7.97x5.93x3.79 mm
Length/Width Ratio: 1.34

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Many have had good buying experiences from BlueNile, although they are not always the least expensive. Since they have a 30 day return period, you may want to arrange to have the diamond looked at by an independent appraiser and then decide if you want to keep it.

If you do a search on www.pricescope.com (just click on pricescope on the menu bar above), you will find that the same diamond is offered at a lower price by 4 other companies (the lowest being $6259, which is a special price for Pricescope visitors). It's up to you to decide who you want to buy from. Do consider their policies, many of which can be found by clicking on the word vendors in the menu bar above.

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results