shape
carat
color
clarity

blue zircon earrings

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by Niel's gorgeously stunning ring, I now own these.

I think I might need to get off of Pricescope... :)

screen_shot_2016-09-23_at_16.png

screen_shot_2016-09-23_at_0.png

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow those are beautiful!! Do you have any details - are they antique!? Do you have them in hand yet??? Any more pics?!? I love them and want ;( !! :love: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Ear shots please!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like!!!! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

they're gorgeous! More photos please. I'm assuming they're antique? :love: :love: :love: :love: drool...... :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Great color zircons.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone. Yes, they're antiques- early 1900s. I absolutely love the zircons and the way the blue is such a changeable colour depending on the light and angle. It goes from bright turquoise to deep blue, which I think is really cool. The only issue is that my ears are really sensitive, which is the reason I basically only ever wear diamond platinum stud earrings, and don't seem too happy with the wires going in and out. I'm going to try them for the rest of the weekend-- I really hope I adjust and don't need to end up returning them.

Please excuse bad iPhone photos and Saturday morning hair.

screen_shot_2016-09-24_at_0.png

screen_shot_2016-09-24_at_1.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaaron, these are gorgeous on you and I hope they become more comfortable.

I know exactly what you mean because I have the same problem. That's why I cannot wear posts easily because they actually irritate my ears more than wires but mainly it is the weight of the earrings that will bother me and my sweet spot for weight is 2 grams or less per earring. If they are not completely comfortable I would absolutely return them because I have too many expensive earrings I cannot wear due to comfort issues. More than one pair I have were over 5K and I grimace each time I think of these expensive earrings I cannot wear for more than a couple of hours so I save them for special occasions.

Anyway I just shared this with you so you don't end up with earrings you may not wear. But hope they do become more comfie for your ears. They look gorgeous on you. They really do! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I really hope they work out for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results