shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Sapphires Wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to mix/match a blue sapphire wedding band with my three stone RB''s e-ring. Its just an idea for now. Not sure if my FI will like the idea.

Does someone has a picture of this so I can see what it will look like? Or maybe a link, or a link to a posts? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

35.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I would look at Pearlman''s for examples of sapphire wedding bands. Bev K has a ton, and they make all their bands to order, so any of them make sapphires.

I know Ticori has a pink sapphire band, but I don''t know if she has any pics with her e-ring. You can do a search.

I have seen a wedding band with alternating sapphires and diamonds IRL with a solitaire e-ring, and it is a good combination.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds very pretty. I don''t have any pictures or links for you though. I have a RHR that has a heart diamond in a diamond / sapphire semi mount and I love the combo.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
3Rocks, i just saw the post of your e-ring and now i''ll love your set even more knowing that you are getting a sapphire wedding band, i''m a september baby and sapphires are second only to diamonds in my book
3.gif

good luck with your search!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results