shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Sapphire and Pink Sapphire Rings

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
It is not from Tiffany. The Tiffany one is four times the price of mine. Hahah.

Thanks & good to know! I like the Tiffany one, but I am contemplating something that deviates from that design and was thinking about getting it made.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for complimenting the setting of the pink sapphire. I sketched it myself. The pink is a bit pale, if I don’t add a halo, the color may be too close to my skin color and not show. But I have a couple halo rings already, so I decided to do a irregular halo.

I found the sapphire from an IG seller who some PSers bought before with good reviews. I hesitated at first, because, first I need to wire money to Sri Lanka for a stone I only see via videos and photos; and second I just bought the blue sapphire ring for a few weeks. But I am glad I pulled the trigger. It is 4.99 ct, heated, from Sri Lanka. I know most here prefer unheated stones but I really like the color and cut of this one, and it is quite affordable. I sent the stone to GIA the next day I received it and the result is the same as on the cert provided by the seller.

Here is my sketch and the final CAD from my jeweler. The diamonds are DE color VS clarity. I highly recommended this shop but it is in Hong Kong.

BF547136-C4DD-49FA-9F1E-669CE2BF61F1.jpeg DD2A85CD-A863-41F7-910E-4FE83A894F96.jpeg

Awesome! Thanks for letting us in on the process. I like how the pink sapphire looks like a pink diamond. As for sapphires being heated, I have no problem with that either. Unheated can be quite expensive and they don't always capture my heart the way a heated sapphire does.

NanNan

Rough_Rock
OHMYGOOODNESS! These are breathtaking. I love the setting on the Pink Sapphire!! How unique!! These are just so red carpet gorgeousness...but yes, I would wear them to the grocery store too!! :D

Love love all

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my these are just incredible to die for! Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing !

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How on earth did I miss these beauties? Absolutely gorgeous :kiss2:

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell us the vendor for the pink sapphire. Also I love her halo. She looks like she’s wearing a hair bow or a crown. It’s so jaunty!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell us the vendor for the pink sapphire. Also I love her halo. She looks like she’s wearing a hair bow or a crown. It’s so jaunty!

I got the pink sapphire from an IG vendor, which subsequently a few PSers have hiccups when buying from him, so I will not recommend him. The setting is done locally in Hong Kong. I can give you the shop name if you like.

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
Love love love! And congrats on your promotion. I celebrate promotions with jewelry too!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So stunning, your collection is to die for!

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Everything is amazing! Your new blue sapphire is jaw dropping. Gorgeous! Congratulations on your promotion and the new additions to your jewelry family!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm late to this party..but .. dam.. stunning! <3

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, congrats!!!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
You have an amazing collection and your latest additions are magnificent! I have a soft spot for blues so I adore your electric blue but I would easily wear pink just as much. I think pale pink is much easier to wear everyday compared to a Barbie pink or neon pink.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings are stunning! I especially love that sapphire and how you solved the windowing problem (I am considering a sapphire as well and can't stand windows).

Would you be able to share the jeweler you used in HK?

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got the pink sapphire from an IG vendor, which subsequently a few PSers have hiccups when buying from him, so I will not recommend him. The setting is done locally in Hong Kong. I can give you the shop name if you like.

I am in love with all your pieces, your collection is to die for! :kiss2: :kiss2: Let me do a wild guess, your next piece is going to be a very special emerald to add to your collection.... :P2

Do you mind sharing where you got the blue sapphire? Is it from the same vendor of the pink that you wouldn't recommend? You have very exquisite taste, and very good eyes. And yes the shop name if that's okay. I have close relatives in HK and was planning on visiting them this year but looks like I will have to delay to another year due to spiking new cases everyday.... :cry2: I miss HK and my folks dearly.

I am following what's happening in HK everyday, it has been insane over the last two years. It is definitely devastating to be seeing what's happening on the political side of things. I certainly hope you find peace among this chaos. Pls wear your beautiful pieces in good health!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING collection and designs!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are stunning! I especially love that sapphire and how you solved the windowing problem (I am considering a sapphire as well and can't stand windows).

Would you be able to share the jeweler you used in HK?

I am in love with all your pieces, your collection is to die for! :kiss2: :kiss2: Let me do a wild guess, your next piece is going to be a very special emerald to add to your collection.... :P2

Do you mind sharing where you got the blue sapphire? Is it from the same vendor of the pink that you wouldn't recommend? You have very exquisite taste, and very good eyes. And yes the shop name if that's okay. I have close relatives in HK and was planning on visiting them this year but looks like I will have to delay to another year due to spiking new cases everyday.... :cry2: I miss HK and my folks dearly.

I am following what's happening in HK everyday, it has been insane over the last two years. It is definitely devastating to be seeing what's happening on the political side of things. I certainly hope you find peace among this chaos. Pls wear your beautiful pieces in good health!

You can check out their IG. The blue sapphire is sourced by the shop as well. I know they serve overseas clients as well.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection! Congratulations :appl:

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I decided to reset the pink sapphire ring and I am very pleased with the result. I should have gone for a three-stones setting at the beginning. I love how it looks now and wearing it much more frequently.

243D7E16-83CE-4A99-B4BB-DAC6D3F08714.jpeg 33863A8F-5339-4E62-8F8C-E8C5406D3CD5.jpeg
F33AA270-65CD-4EF9-A794-5048DCEA5FBA.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset @fussykiki! I love the proportions of the side stones with the center stone, just right! The color of the sapphire is dreamy.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Love your collection and process. Thank you for sharing your journey.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
There are some melee left from the old setting. I took some and have the shop made into a pair of earrings. They are very small, around 6.5mm. They are super cute.

9ACB2551-B125-42E4-BB46-242093D51FBA.jpeg

C4E741E5-C62D-4E71-91DA-F34DA1299F78.jpeg

3F41CEE8-B5BA-4289-9CC9-E2099226B2B1.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the reset, but I also loved it before, and what a great use of the spare stone, those earrings are so wearable.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the reset, but I also loved it before, and what a great use of the spare stone, those earrings are so wearable.

+ a billion.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't blame your lack of self control, these pieces are both stunning, I don't think I would be able to pick from the 2 either. I love your collection so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results