shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile wedding band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looking to get a new wedding band for my 25th wedding anniversay and I think I might have found what I want (still not totally sure) I really like this ring from Blue Nile, I am looking for a low profile ring, I have a princess solitare that I would be wearing with it, if anyone has this ring would you please share pictures, thanks

zestyy1.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the side view
30.gif

zestyy2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a nice setting, Cathy! I don''t know nuch about the quality of diamonds they use in their wedding rings, though. Are you able to return it if it doesn''t work with your other ring?

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I really like that ring! I''ve looked at the Facets Collection (www.thefacetscollection.com) for similar things, but I love the profile on this one. I, too, am interested in how this fits with your princess solitaire (?). I think I will also have a princess solitaire as my e-ring (fingers crossed), so please share pics/etc. if you get this one!
21.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I love the naked diamond side view!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a pretty and well made ring. Blue NIle has a very easy return policy, so if it doesn''t work out you can send it back! Not to mention the free overnight shipping they offer!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty side view! it looks really low set, too. i''d love to see handpics if you end up ordering it.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, my anniversary isnt until May and I am just unsure what I want, but this is a very strong contender...my only thing is I would need it in yellow gold, guess I will have to contact them and ask if it can be done, I really looks like it sits very close to the finger which is what I want.
1.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous!
I bet that will look lovely with your ering
1.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is wonderful!! The side veiw especially shows all the detail work involved. :) Very nice choice indeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results