shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Sweetheart Micropave (attention rnbwsktles)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a Blue Nile Sweetheart Micropave that could share their opinion on the e-ring and/or post pictures? I''d really appreciate it! I really love the fact that it''s so thin (1.8mm) but a little concerned about the prongs covering up too much of the diamond. Here''s the Blue Nile link:
http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-engagement-ring-platinum_7812

I know rnbwsktles got one but I don''t know how to reach her on this forum.
7.gif
Haha rnbwsktles, if you see this message, I read your comment about doing things backwards. My future fiance and I are totally doing things backwards as well!

I apologize in advance if I''m breaking any forum rules by trying to get rnbwsktles''s attention...If that''s not allowed, someone please let me know!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope rnbwsktles sees this; it looks like rnbwsktles has not posted since Nov. Maybe Blue Nile can ship you the setting so you could see it or have Blue Nile take a picture of a stone set in that setting; it is worth asking.

eagle has this set-do a search by author and you''ll see it.
I too was wondering about this set and the prongs because I like 6 prongs but these are double prongs; but I think there 2thick for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results