shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Signature

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparky

Rough_Rock
I received everything yesterday, a greatly packaged product, and even more so, a better ring. My complete experience with Blue Nile was great, I can''t qoute the customer service as far as advice, I refered here primarily and some other not so great sites for information. The third party appraiser, which I was linked to from this site (L.I.N.Y.), Gemevaluation.com, was a top-notch place to go, discrete-(nicely), and very professional atomosphere, Kudos! Blue Nile did give me an in house appraisal, much higher than I had purchased the ring for. I am choosing to insure the whole package for the purchase price until maybe three to four years from now, the another appaisal from the same appraiser. Chubb insurance gave me a whole package at reasonable rates, more to come on that. Well that''s the whole story so far, more news to come! Thank you all for your help and posts, I''m thinking of becoming a gemologist, just for the fascination in this field.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you don't mind me asking what sort of difference was between your purchase price and your appraisers value (not the Blue Nile appraisal). If you don't want to say in money what type of percentage difference was there?

sparky

Rough_Rock
The ring with the setting from Blue Nile= 10,747
Third party appraisal= COST OF RING, I'm sure it would have been much higher but I am only insuring it at purchase price for now.
Blue Nile appraisal= 14,888

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results