shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Signature Princess Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AZDiamondShopper

Rough_Rock
Does anyone here have any information or experience with the Blue Nile Signature Princess Cut collection? Do you know how they fair on the BrillianceScope? I am looking for the most amazing princess cut diamond I can find, and so far the best I have come across are the Superbcert, and the Brilliant fire princess from DBOF. Any other opinions?
Thanks

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Check out http://www.goodoldgold.com Jonathan has some pretty nice princess cut diamonds and he has them in-stock so that he can evaluate them, reject the ones which don't perform, etc. Ask him to source a stone if he doesn't have one with the characteristics that you're looking for...

AZDiamondShopper

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I agree, Rhino is very helpful.

You should also take a look at SuperbCert Princess. They have a fairly large selection of Princess diamonds and each one is accompanied by an actual photo taken at 10X. Additionally, you can click on the GIA Cert., Mega Scope, Brilliance Scope, and Image Scope reports to view them.

Cheers!
wavey.gif

Continued...

Here is the link....

http://www.superbcert.com/products/index.cfm?Product_Group_ID=1&Product_Category_ID=4&Sort=Carat_Weight
2.gif

Cheers!

2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I appreciate the plug R/T.
1.gif
Just an FYI concerning Blue Nile princess cuts. Their only criteria for proportions is that the crown is over 8%.
14.gif
This guarantees absolutey NOTHING concerning the optics of the diamond and the crown/pavilion angle relationship. I test tons of stones with crowns over 8% that are optical disasters.

Peace,
Rhino

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I think that the Blue Nile Signature Collection (Princess) is not bad at all.
Look at the certificates, not too deep and minimum VG/VG Pol. and Sym.
You can't say the same about Supercert's Princess, the most of them are very deep and only have G/G Pol. and Sym. Their BScope look very sad...
But I like their round diamonds!
Good luck!

ivylgr

Rough_Rock
have you tried wholesalediamond.cc or whiteflash.com; with all the experience/research i have done, i found wholesale especially the most helpful, price competitive, and best policies; ask for Judi. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results