shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile - Reputable / Other On-line Sources

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

itsmysecret

Rough_Rock
I am very new to this forum but am finding it a lifesaver when it comes to obtaining objetive information from a wide input audience. Thank you all!

My guy and I are contemplating purchasing a diamond from Blue Nile, as the prices seem very competitive. We wanted to check in with fellow PS''ers to see if anyone has ever heard of any problems with purchases made from Blue Nile? How about any problems with returns (should the need arise)?

Also, what other on-line retailers would you suggest we consider, for good prices and excellent return policy? (Just trying to cover all bases!)

Thanks in advance!
emteeth.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would suggest posting this on Rocky Talky where many have experiences with Blue Nile. They are a good and reputable company for buying round shaped diamonds. However, I would not buy other shaped diamonds from them because they do not provide any picture of the stone. I would never buy a fancy shaped diamond sight unseen.

My personal favourites are (I've purchased from them):
www.goodoldgold.com
www.whiteflash.com

Others like:
www.jamesallen.com
www.pearlmansjewelers.com
www.engagementringsdirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results