shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Nouveau Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 8:59:10 AM
Author: mkozaka
Silverbuggy, sorry I''m late! I have not seen the Tiffany Novo. The BN band is not thick or gaudy, the image on their website is not an accurate representation. I can take more pictures if you would like.
Hi mkozaka, no problem, more pictures would be awesome!!! I was able to extend the hold on the BN diamond for another 48 hours because they close early on weekends and my boyfriend (ER doc) works from early morning till night! So wouldn''t have been able to buy it even if we want to. :) We''ll probably make final decision on Monday night.

mkozaka

Rough_Rock
Hope these help!

BN10.jpg

mkozaka

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the quality of the picture

BN11.jpg

mkozaka

Rough_Rock
Last one

BN12.jpg

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, thank you for the pics mkozaka! These look even more amazing than the first set of pics...I think I am satisfied enough to buy now. :D

Just 1 last issue...if you look at the ring''s side profile, does the setting part where the center diamond sits stick out at all? Like if you were to buy the matching wedding band, do you think it would sit flush against the engagement ring, or would there be a small gap due to the setting? I guess if the setting protrudes a little bit but above the height of the wedding band then it would be okay as well.

mkozaka

Rough_Rock
I do not think there will be a gap. The four prongs come out and up but appear to be high enough for the wedding band to sit flush.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results