shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Diamond Prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking at diamonds on blue nile for the last couple days, and I have noticed substantial price fluctuations. I looked at a certain stone on Firday and the price was $764. I looked again Friday night when I got home from work and the same stone was $728. When I got up this morning it was $732. I am wondering if they are adjusting the prices to make up for a weak market. I want to buy now if the prices are heading back up, but I''m afraid the next time I look the prices will have gone down further and I will regret that decision. Also, if there are any insiders here, does anyone know if BN will be sending out a promo code for $$$ off loose diamonds anytime soon? The most recent offer expired 01/20/09.

Thank you for your input,
Susie

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Hmmm, I''ve never noticed fluctuations on BN. I''ve been on there all this past week, looking for the perfect pair for earrings, but every time I''ve gone back, the price has been the same. Weird!

Not sure if they are sending any coupons out soon, sorry! I wasn''t able to use the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results