shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue moissanite ring!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving this ring, I got it in June this year, I wear this as a hand ring, my ring size is a 8 on my left hand, this is sized to a 8.5. It's a blue moissanite 7mm with hints of green it in it, beautiful stone, I picked up the setting at a local jewelers, 14K white gold with a total diamond weight is .47, G-H color and SI1-2 on stones....I am so pleased with how it turned out, this has became my favorite ring of all time :love:

P1070843 (2).JPG P1070846.JPG P1070848 (2).JPG P1070839 (2).JPG

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is such a pretty ring diamondringlover! Love the color and the ring sparkles beautifully!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the color. Really stunning!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you I really, really love it....I love that color blue....I got the ring made to wear to my son's wedding last month...it has replaced all my other RHR's!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This colour s just beautiful. It's so subtle but saturated :love:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone....unfortunately I lost one of the pave diamonds sometime between yesterday and today :???: I am not a happy camper, I am going to call the jeweler tomorrow and see what can be done..I haven't worn this ring that much and I shouldn't have lost a stone already...and while I am getting that repaired I need to get it sized...it is just too big...

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Love the color!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. Congrats and thanks for sharing. :wavey:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone, I sent the ring back to the jeweler they are replacing the stone for free since I just got the ring in June :clap: I mailed it to him and he is mailing it back he is about 2 hours from my house I should get it today...hopefully there won't be any more issues.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful blue! :love: Hope you’ll share more photos after you receive it back.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you stonewell, I have more pictures but they aren't the best, I will try and get some better shots when I get it back hopefully it should be this week

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results