shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Drinks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
For Cocktail hour we are doing a "something old (scotch), something new (champagne cocktails including kir royals and bellinis), something borrowed (wine, from France- kind of a strech but we wanted to have that and beer) and something blue"

One long snowy night over the holidays FI and I played with blue drink recipes with his family and many many cocktails later, we came up with one we liked for a martini-
2 parts vodka, 2 parts curaco, 1 part pineapple, and 1 part triple sec

The problem is, they go down easy but dangerously!!! I was hoping for a perhaps more tame recipe and came up with this one

2 oz Hpnotiq
2 oz white wine
1 oz ginger ale

Any other ideas?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to vote you stick with the martinis - we made those for an election-night party (red, white and blue drinks
1.gif
) and they were really good - I think most people will only have one, and its likely to be towards the beginning of the reception, so I think you''ll be just fine.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
For our wedding, our signature drink was a white cosmo martini layered with hynotiq. I don''t know the exact amounts but it consisted of vodka, white cran juice and hynotiq. They were yummy. You can find pictures of them on my wedding pictures thread (link in PS weddings).

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 7:59:16 PM
Author: sap483
For our wedding, our signature drink was a white cosmo martini layered with hynotiq. I don''t know the exact amounts but it consisted of vodka, white cran juice and hynotiq. They were yummy. You can find pictures of them on my wedding pictures thread (link in PS weddings).
This sounds amazing. Thanks sap!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BLUE LAGOON! They''re so damn tasty. Here''s the recipe (which is somewhat like your first one, but not as strong):

1 oz voka
1 oz blue curacao
lime juice (if you like it sour) or lemonade

If you want it to be a little fruity, swap lemonade for pineapple juice.

TRY IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results