shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue diamond question - did we get duped?

savoybc

Rough_Rock
Here is an update.

My fiance decided that she liked the ring so she is going to keep it. We called Helzberg about the issue and they took an additional $214.99 off the price, bringing it down from $2299 to $2085.

The person we talked to on the phone said that the associate that sold the ring to us was ignorant and probably did not realize it was a treated blue diamond and that Helzberg was "new" to the treated blue diamond scene. Either way, my fiance wants to go back to the store and scold the associate that sold us the ring again and see if we can get more of a deal out of it, since she obviously lied on the certificate of authenticity with the white-out. She's a pretty good negotiator, more so than I am, so we'll see what comes out of it.

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
savoybc|1413314334|3767007 said:
Here is an update.

My fiance decided that she liked the ring so she is going to keep it. We called Helzberg about the issue and they took an additional $214.99 off the price, bringing it down from $2299 to $2085.

The person we talked to on the phone said that the associate that sold the ring to us was ignorant and probably did not realize it was a treated blue diamond and that Helzberg was "new" to the treated blue diamond scene. Either way, my fiance wants to go back to the store and scold the associate that sold us the ring again and see if we can get more of a deal out of it, since she obviously lied on the certificate of authenticity with the white-out. She's a pretty good negotiator, more so than I am, so we'll see what comes out of it.

DAMNIT, i was hoping you guys would cause havoc at Helzberg...You guys better go back there and demand 50% off. I hate liars!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results