shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue diamond NSEW/Compass Pave Cathedral E-ring

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
This has been 14 years in the making. I still can't believe it's real...

1.60 ct fancy light blue SI1 (no visible inclusions) MM Asscher from Brilliant Earth​
20 round brilliant 1.4mm melee​
Setting: NSEW/compass set, double prong, platinum, cathedral, 1.5mm wide, custom from a local jeweler, size 5​
Will be a triple stack with two existing 1mm plat custom hammered bands (commitment and wedding bands) from James Meyer​

Blue Asscher Diamond.jpg ASET photo.jpg IS Photo.jpg IMG_3456.jpg IMG_3440.jpg IMG_3451.jpg IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3464.jpg IMG_3469.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so cool! :))

M

Marriedbuteloped

Love your ring. The compass setting and the side stones are perfect. And together with your two plat bands....this is all you ever going to need. And oh blue is my favorite color. Enough said!

Ada Diamonds CEO

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful stone and lovely setting!

From your pictures it appears that the diamond's color is a result of post-growth irradiation. If I'm correct, a jeweler's torch can/will permanently alter the color of the diamond at a fairly low temp (~450C IIRC). Thus, if you need to have the ring resized/serviced, please make sure that the bench jeweler is aware and/or comfortable doing metalwork at lower temperatures.

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone and lovely setting!

From your pictures it appears that the diamond's color is a result of post-growth irradiation. If I'm correct, a jeweler's torch can/will permanently alter the color of the diamond at a fairly low temp (~450C IIRC). Thus, if you need to have the ring resized/serviced, please make sure that the bench jeweler is aware and/or comfortable doing metalwork at lower temperatures.

Hi! Thanks for your concern and the info. I know it’s color enhanced but not sure how. I will be sure to let my jeweler know in case any work needs to be done in the future.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has been 14 years in the making. I still can't believe it's real...

1.60 ct fancy light blue SI1 (no visible inclusions) MM Asscher from Brilliant Earth​
20 round brilliant 1.4mm melee​
Setting: NSEW/compass set, double prong, platinum, cathedral, 1.5mm wide, custom from a local jeweler, size 5​
Will be a triple stack with two existing 1mm plat custom hammered bands (commitment and wedding bands) from James Meyer​

Blue Asscher Diamond.jpg ASET photo.jpg IS Photo.jpg IMG_3456.jpg IMG_3440.jpg IMG_3451.jpg IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3464.jpg IMG_3469.jpg

LOVE the color of your stone. It's amazing. Congratulations, what a beauty :)

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the color of your stone. It's amazing. Congratulations, what a beauty :)

Thank you! It’s the exact same color as an Aquamarine. This is my friend’s Aqua e-ring. 9FEFBF2C-7185-42E6-B64B-E2AA14AFCD5A.jpeg

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results