shape
carat
color
clarity

BLOWN AWAY by Yssie’s leftover sea of Cortez pearls! We made a necklace!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I can’t get over how blown away I am by these pearls!!

I was able to scoop 3 leftover pearls she put up on preloved and then she used her pearl board to help me design it and she added 2 akoyas for the ends— bringing the total to 5 pearls I bought from Yssie’s extras.

Although I am a customer of Pearl Paradise, Yssie also facilitated an email exchange with Rebecca where we worked on length, chain and clasp and PP did the stringing and made the necklace.

I AM IN LOVE.

It just came and I have been working outside on hurricane Laura clean up (still!!!) so I probably look filthy. I’ll take many more pictures later on when I’m
finished and clean and smell nice lol.

I can’t get over the color, beauty and nacre on these pearls!

What serendipity! It’s such a nice surprise as I don’t own pearls (bought pearls for other people) so I didn’t know I am a pearl person!!

6889423E-8CE9-4973-82CC-40EFAF7450A8.jpeg

64E54EA2-BB5F-44EB-8E41-DF3AF78B3CF0.jpeg

63695742-8288-4BCC-BF1E-78FDC3ACC6B8.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, and what fabulous orient.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Love the necklace!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina @Lessics @MissGotRocks thank you! This is one of those pieces that made me want to cry when I saw how beautiful it is.

I had only seen pics and video of them and I had Yssie send them straight to PP.

For those who are unfamiliar, here is yssie’s post and story time about these pearls.

@cflutist

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pearls!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some pieces truly evoke emotion, don't you think? This is just so lovely and elegant and graceful - I can understand having a visceral response.

Congratulations on this new creation - it's a beautiful glimpse into your soul. :))

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@yssie I can’t get over how blown away I am by these pearls!!

I was able to scoop 3 leftover pearls she put up on preloved and then she used her pearl board to help me design it and she added 2 akoyas for the ends— bringing the total to 5 pearls I bought from Yssie’s extras.

Although I am a customer of Pearl Paradise, Yssie also facilitated an email exchange with Rebecca where we worked on length, chain and clasp and PP did the stringing and made the necklace.

I AM IN LOVE.

It just came and I have been working outside on hurricane Laura clean up (still!!!) so I probably look filthy. I’ll take many more pictures later on when I’m
finished and clean and smell nice lol.

I can’t get over the color, beauty and nacre on these pearls!

What serendipity! It’s such a nice surprise as I don’t own pearls (bought pearls for other people) so I didn’t know I am a pearl person!!

6889423E-8CE9-4973-82CC-40EFAF7450A8.jpeg

64E54EA2-BB5F-44EB-8E41-DF3AF78B3CF0.jpeg

63695742-8288-4BCC-BF1E-78FDC3ACC6B8.jpeg

Wow! They look gorgeous on you!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Nature can make such gorgeous pearls! Now I want one!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The lustre on these pearls are amazing! How beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! I love the light/dark/light pattern you have designed. Big, lustrous and beautiful pearls -- bravo on a gorgeous project!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO glad these beauties went to a wonderful home with you @whitewave!! They're "leftovers" only in the sense of me needing only one pearl in each of these sizes and having bought two originally :bigsmile: I remember that the colours were right at home with the rest of my lot!! These SoC are just so unique and special :love:

And if I was able to be part of making someone else feel a bit better cleaning up after a hurricane :???::cry: well, count me in!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glowy glowy glowy! I just told my husband last weekend that that I my pearls so much. I haven’t worn them since April—I just can’t stand the idea of them rolling around on my sunscreen (and I must wear sunscreen). Looking forward to fall. :)

Yours are so beautiful—thanks for posting! I also have some of @yssie ’s leftover pearls in some special earrings I had made two years ago!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're so beautiful they're unreal. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
So glad you were able to use pearls Yssie didn't need.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone should be a pearl person! They are so flattering on the skin. Yours are beautiful and that is a unique piece!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look so beautiful and I’m so glad to hear that make you feel so special wearing them. They look stunning on you.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
wow..

unctuous, luscious, glowy pearly goodness!!

looks beautiful on you! Enjoy in the best of health!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Such a stunning necklace. I have to say this is a really gorgeous look, in fact I may prefer this style over a full strand - although that may very well be because of the quality of the pearls.

@yssie is clearly an absolute legend.

Congratulations and would love more pictures!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your new necklace @whitewave ! The design is fab and also looks like it will be incredibly versatile re: the ability to dress it up or down.

I snagged the remaining SoC pearl that Yssie listed (and would echo your sentiment of how lovely she is - thanks again for going above and beyond on info and help @yssie !), but I’m being significantly less efficient than you in deciding what to do. Seeing you wearing your gorgeous creation is just the impetus I need to get me thinking! Out of interest, did you consider any other metal colours for the chain? I’m drawn overall to white metal like yours, but in some lights the overtones look especially lovely against a rose gold chain I have. Congrats again - your necklace really is lovely!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning and elegant necklace!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone. The heat caught up with me and my MIL was dizzy yesterday evening, so I had to spend time with her to see what was up. (I think it’s a sinus infection).

I took a zyzal last night and it knocked me out.

I’ll add more pics and finish the post later on or tomorrow. Thanks!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cut the zyzal in half last night and am still groggy as hell this morning, so no more zyzal for me. Moving so slowly again and my head is full of fog.

1E9BED75-A802-49C0-9F27-53FBA990AAC9.jpeg

full necklace with 11mm clasp. It’s 20 inches after the pearls were added.

I only wear white metal because I’m very very fair.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful necklace. I'm a pearl girl, they're so elegant and can be worn with most anything. Enjoy and congratulations.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great necklace! SOC pearls are wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love your necklace, whitewave! It is so right up my alley. I think a full strand of pearls is hard to wear. This necklace you could wear with ever single thing. It is perfect and stunning! I am sure you will get so many compliments on it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearls and opals - they just defy reasonable photography. I took over a thousand photos (no exaggeration!) to get a dozen worth sharing so I definitely share the sentiment - they are a PITA to take pics of!!

The lineup worked really well :love: and the chain is a fabulous length on you!! :appl:And I’m loving your choice of WG with the pearls, it lets their nuances shine :cool2:

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
they look delicious! literally like sugar coated chocolate balls... i can smell them! i guess i am a little weird.. :kiss2: congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results