shape
carat
color
clarity

Blown away by IDJ engagement ring help

DanP83

Rough_Rock
I've been meaning to post this for a long time. Finally created an account!

When I first started to look for a ring I knew nothing about diamonds. Finding this community and just reading through the forums helped me immensely. I learned exactly what to look for in a round diamond, and finally got steered where to find one. ID Jewelry was the place, and Yukietel the man. I set up an appointment to go into Manhattan with my dad to see what they could do for me. I had picked a couple diamonds on their site that I was interested in and was hoping they could help with a setting. My now fiance, was very picky when it came to what style she wanted and I was already nervous to try and find the perfect halo on my own. Yukietel was very easy to talk to and I could tell he wasn't a "salesman." He really wanted me to leave happy. I showed him a couple of examples and we looked at a few settings. Nothing was really standing out. Then I said the magic words, "She wants Tacori style, without the price tag." That's all he needed to hear and he said to me, "I'm going to take care of you. I'll be right back." 5mins later he came back with EXACTLY what I was looking for. The diamond I had picked fit perfectly and he couldn't have made me happier. I was set. Two hours later and I was on my way home with the ring I had be searching months for, and not a doubt in my mind that my fiance was going to be blown away by my selection...and she was!
I proposed on the beach last spring (2015), and she still comes home with stories of random girls coming up to her asking to look at her ring. Thanks to ID Jewlery and Yukietel, my fiance and I couldn't be happier.

Now we just need to find a wedding band to match!!

Diamond: GIA 0.80 carat, XXX, VS2 clarity, I color
Setting: 18kt white gold, 1.00 carat total diamonds, F color

0t7a5304.jpg

dsc_2411__2_.jpg

dsc_2365.jpg

img_20150408_225745.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and great story! Congratulations!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: I love the arrows shot! :love: :love: :love:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring and I love your IDJ story - many of us have good stories about IDJ. Yekutiel is a very nice man, very honest and easy to work with. Congratulations on your engagement. :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And lovely story too - congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: Did IDJ make that setting or is it a particular brand?

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! :love:

Its wonderful that you cared so much about getting something she'd love.

You did a great job! Thanks for sharing the photos and story with us.

Congratulations on the engagement!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! :love: Well done! Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap: :clap: :clap:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
oh my that is gorgeous!!! and looks amazing on!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! Was it made by IDJ or another vendor that they carry? I am sure IDJ can help with a wedding band too!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's stunning!! :love: Congratulations to you both! IDJ does it again!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You did great! Beautiful ring!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!

pr0pel

Rough_Rock
unsettled|1463587241|4033229 said:
Was it made by IDJ or another vendor that they carry?

I'd love to know this as well. I think DW is getting bored of her Vatche Royal Crown and looking for something more exquisite.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results