shape
carat
color
clarity

BlondeBunny''s Tiffany Bead Set Engagement Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats BB - what a beautiful ring!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 6:57:58 PM
Author: blondebunny
As far as the wedding band.. me and him agreed it would be HIS decision... So... I dunno?!?! He'll probably just go with the one that matches... Im hoping maybe for our 1 yr anniv he will get me one with colored stones in it! :) I'd love to have a couple... hehehehehehe :)

I will take some more pics soon!! I need to get the flower shots! I was busy all day working on christmas presents though! :)
That sounds like fun! So, while it is HIS decision, will you be there with him when he decides?
31.gif
And again, as soon as you get more photos, please do share. I love your ring. It's so gorgeous. I can't wait to find out which wedding band you eventually get.

BTW, I forgot to mention that your .55 stone looks much larger to me for some reason.
30.gif
You have captured some beautiful fire shots. I still don't know that is done! But maybe that's because I don't have a large enough diamond to capture yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results