shape
carat
color
clarity

blog help: What not to do on valentines!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't propose on Valentine's Day, in case the answer is "no"!

Don't assume roses have to be red.

Don't cook anything too elaborate without practicing first.

Don't assume the other person would like what you are planning to cook without checking, in case he/she has special dietary requirements or is a fussy eater with many dislikes.

Don't ruin the occasion by bringing up sensitive subjects such as money, children, marriage, relocation etc...

Theses are the ones I can think of.

DK :))

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Voodoo Child

Shiny_Rock
Don’t (as a joke) give your wife a fake airline ticket that says one-way ticket to Poundtown with a layover in D*** City. She won’t find it nearly as funny as you thought she would. If you do, make sure your actual VD gift is so awesome that she forgets about the gag gift. No, flowers and chocolates won’t be enough.

Pro tip: make sure you have a comfy couch if you go this route, because that’s where you’ll be sleeping for a while.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t give your partner lingerie unless they specifically ask (or hint) for it. That is a gift for YOU to look at, not them. :lol:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Don’t buy workout clothes for your wife for Valentine’s Day! It will definitely start a fight.

My ever-practical husband thought I would love some Lululemon workout gear in lieu of flowers or chocolate….boy was he wrong!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results