shape
carat
color
clarity

Blingy pave party bracelet

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to @Phoenix I finally have a bracelet for when I’m feeling fancy. I love my ACA open bangle which I wear daily but I’ve always wanted something to wear to nice events that had that “dripping in diamonds” vibe. But a lot of the nicer pave pieces out there were over 8k and out of my budget. Until this! Yay for preloved and keeping shinies in the PS family!

This totally hits that mark and I can’t wait to find and excuse to wear it out.

It’s 3.64 ct total of E/F melee pave set into 18k gold. Great attention to detail and total sparkle bomb.

Question though, can I put this is an ultrasonic cleaner?

FCDDC119-C535-402C-AF32-60BF1FFF9D3E.jpeg 263EA45D-91D3-4E1D-AD42-1ECEB066ADDA.jpeg 2F41B60A-BFF0-47A8-BE46-3BA7AA3E3E15.jpeg EE7275AA-2590-45DE-8E52-A5609D16E1F9.jpeg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a gorgeous bracelet! It's so finely made and looks wonderful on you. The size is just right for some extra bling for special occasions.
I don't know anything about ultrasonics - I don't have one. But many folks here on PS say not to put pavé jewellery in an ultrasonic for fear of loosening the stones.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was the bracelet I had saved in my wishlist for awhile. I liked the links because it felt kind of punky which is my style (I like quirky).
This bracelet isn’t quite links, but the quality is top notch, I love the design, and best of all it’s not 20k lol.
57D1A2FD-D359-4F4E-AA94-4192AB16A43F.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is truly an heirloom quality piece, gorgeous!

As for cleaning I wouldn't do ultrasonic, what I do is get hot water from the tap, as hot as you can then put that in a bowl and microwave it for 4 minutes, add Dawn and stir it around then put your jewelry in and put a top on the bowl. Leave it sitting there for a bit then rinse off, use a gentle toothbrush if need be.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous!!
Can’t wait to see it, when you are out & about!!!!! :mrgreen2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is truly an heirloom quality piece, gorgeous!

As for cleaning I wouldn't do ultrasonic, what I do is get hot water from the tap, as hot as you can then put that in a bowl and microwave it for 4 minutes, add Dawn and stir it around then put your jewelry in and put a top on the bowl. Leave it sitting there for a bit then rinse off, use a gentle toothbrush if need be.

Haha I read that too fast the first time and thought you were suggesting I put the bracelet in water in the microwave. And I had distinct memories of home ec class teacher yelling at us to never microwave metal.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is gorgeous on you and clearly is a very fine piece of jewelry! Enjoy it! You have gotten yourself two exquisite bracelets recently and I really love them both!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is gorgeous on you and clearly is a very fine piece of jewelry! Enjoy it! You have gotten yourself two exquisite bracelets recently and I really love them both!

Thanks. They are very different styles for very different occasions!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, I am super happy that you love this bracelet!! It looks amazing on you!

And I definitely would not put the bracelet into an ultrasonic. I hand-clean all my pave jewellery.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, blingtastic!! Beautiful bracelet and it looks fantastic on you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, I am super happy that you love this bracelet!! It looks amazing on you!

And I definitely would not put the bracelet into an ultrasonic. I hand-clean all my pave jewellery.

Thanks. Good to know!
I’ll try to remember to post perspective shots once I figure out where I can go to wear this!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
WOWOW, love those photos in the sun!! It’s beautiful! I’ve been lusting over the idea of a blingy bracelet too. :roll2::mrgreen2:Yeah

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s dripping alright!!! :love::love::love: Since it’s from @Phoenix it wouldn’t be anything less.

You rock that blingy bracelet. It looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks perfect on you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks perfect on you!
Thanks! I can only aspire to your amazing bracelet collection!

Now that I have bracelets I love I find I’m more attracted to sweaters with 3/4 sleeves or ones that easily roll up :p

Last edited:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and looks beautiful on you!!! :love::appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I can only aspire to your amazing bracelet collection!

Now that I have bracelets I love I find I’m more attracted to sweaters with 3/4 sleeves or ones that easily roll up :p

Aww thanks! I have many 3/4 length sweaters. Of course I also have T-Rex arms, lol.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. More interesting than a tennis bracelet.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and a little out of the box (in a great way). Enjoy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!
I tried on tennis bracelets before settling on my 2 stone open bangle. Not sure why but tennis bracelets don’t quite look right on me.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks. Good to know!
I’ll try to remember to post perspective shots once I figure out where I can go to wear this!
The office holiday party..At home in your pjs watching your favorite show after a hard day at work! I would wear it out on date night with your partner..I wouldn’t save it for just a few events..Wear it and enjoy it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The office holiday party..At home in your pjs watching your favorite show after a hard day at work! I would wear it out on date night with your partner..I wouldn’t save it for just a few events..Wear it and enjoy it!

Haha I would wear it to dinner but then I worry I’ll get gunk in since we often get food we eat with our hands!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results