shape
carat
color
clarity

bling

raptor673

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
53
who on ps has the best bling er, im talking best sparkle and light return.this diamond has to blind u
 

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,649
Um, there's no competition on PS. Everyone has lovely rings here.
 

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
4,743
I do, I do! Just kidding. I was just thinking how fortunate I am to have the perfect diamond. I have a transition cut E-ring that I love in every light, every day. It is breathtaking to me and it has not cert or lab grading. Just makes me smile when I look at it. I am sure many of us feel this way. We just love our diamonds!
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,225
Lil Misfit|1314557788|3003702 said:
Um, there's no competition on PS. Everyone has lovely rings here.

Very true. You'd be hard pressed to find an ugly diamond here-- it's like a 2000 way tie for the brightest and best stone. It's like walking into a biker bar and asking a bunch of hard core Hell's Angel's who has the nicest bike.
 

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
4,775
I don't think my is the best.. but I do love this picture for being "blingy".... :love:

258562_227354870623495_100000469511499_964182_4562582_o.jpg
 

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
7,864
Gypsy|1314606207|3004317 said:
Lil Misfit|1314557788|3003702 said:
Um, there's no competition on PS. Everyone has lovely rings here.

Very true. You'd be hard pressed to find an ugly diamond here-- it's like a 2000 way tie for the brightest and best stone. It's like walking into a biker bar and asking a bunch of hard core Hell's Angel's who has the nicest bike.

:appl: I think Gypsy said it best!
 

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
5,028
Sarahbear621|1314618962|3004358 said:
Gypsy|1314606207|3004317 said:
Lil Misfit|1314557788|3003702 said:
Um, there's no competition on PS. Everyone has lovely rings here.

Very true. You'd be hard pressed to find an ugly diamond here-- it's like a 2000 way tie for the brightest and best stone. It's like walking into a biker bar and asking a bunch of hard core Hell's Angel's who has the nicest bike.

:appl: I think Gypsy said it best!

This made me laugh! Perfect analogy!
 

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
6,873
You ladies have such grace...well handled! :appl: :appl:
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top