shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Update

cmabs

Rough_Rock
Hiya,

Posted a while back about advice for a wedding band and eternity ring.

Well I took the plunge and went for the princess cut bands to go wit my 1.02ct emerald cut solitaire colour E. Even though the diamonds in the bands are I/J, I really can't tell the difference in colour. The wedding band is 1ct and the eternity ring is 2.5ct and all rings are a size 9.

I am trying different ways of stacking them so your opinions on what looks best would be great.

Excuse the fat fingers!!

Resize%20of%20Copy%20of%20181.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry but I can't find a beautiful way to stack those ring together. Anyway, I rarely see an emerald cut find a perfect wedding band except when they are create for the ring.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous :love: i love ECs, and i think they go great with princess cut bands =)

i would try the two bands together then the ering on last...

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the stack in the first picture the best. Beautiful set!!

cmabs

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback. Obviously my engagement ring is 7 years old now and DH bought on his own so the setting is very low for some reason. My original wedding band was custom made but to be honest I got bored of it. I am panning in a few years to reset my engagement ring and add two more emerald cut diamonds to represent my three children so it will sit a lot higher than it does now.

I have added some more photos from your suggestions. It does take some getting used to but I honestly don't mind the gaps between rings now.

DSC00828.jpg
DSC00836.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer one on either side!!!!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
What about wearing the non-eternity band on your other hand? Then having he eternity and ering on the left together. I'm not a huge fan with having all three on one finger because they don't fit flush. I'm afraid the metal is going to wear on the base of the basket for the emerald cut with friction on both sides.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. I prefer the first picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results