shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling photoshoot with baby model as promised :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some time ago i started a thread on my push present and had promised that i will use my new baby girl as a model and take pictures of some of my bling :))
Well, finally yesterday i found some free time, plus my little one was in deep sleep and she stood still while i was sticking rings and other stuff on her fingers and around her toes :appl: (when she's awake she's not that cooperative :naughty: ).
So, here are the new pics and i'm sorry about the not-so-great quality but it's a new camera and i haven't figured it out yet (i haven't been able to capture a nice pic of my ER's arrows yet :blackeye: ).

First, pics of a piece that is always in the safety deposit box and i took it out just to share with you guys: My older daughter's 22kt yellow gold baptism cross with a .50ct G, VS1 diamond.

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And some pics of my set with my ER and my half eternity band and finally a pic of the set with my plain, 18kt white gold wedding band. Usually i wear the diamond rings on my left hand and the plain band on the right :))

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SO cute!
Beautiful jewelry too.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two pics of my RHR!

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my push present, a diamond ring which will be given to my little one when she grows up ::) ...and until she does i will enjoy it as much as i can :Up_to_something:

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My diamond pendant, which i wear almost every day and...forget that it's there!!!

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby holding her older sister's diamond ring which mommy got for her when she was born ::)

IMG_1251.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My original ER with which DH proposed! Pink sapphire and diamonds, i always loved the combination :appl:

IMG_1254.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And finally, the diamond jewelry which was given to me on my wedding day by my parents in law :D

Thank you so much for looking :wavey:

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
what a bling baby~ :bigsmile:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
adorable!!!totally blinged out. can we have a neck shot of the diamond necklace pls :love:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaaaaw! Your baby is adorable! I just want to smoosh those chubby cheeks!

Gorgeous bling, too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaaahh!! Beautiful, tasteful, stunning jewellery on gorgeous, pink squishy baby feet! I love it!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, minmin001, Trekkie, DandiAndi, Mayerling and Icelover thank you all so much for the sweet comments! I guess my baby is the most precious jewel that i`ve got!!!
Icelover, i`m posting two neck shots of my necklace, which i had posted before on the set`s own thread on SMTB!

Attachments

• bridal set.bmp
    890.7 KB · Views: 1,386
  • bridal set 2.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 1,390

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful in diamonds!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sweetie,

Your babes is beyond adorable!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
And your bling ain't bad either!!! ;)) :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You have a fantastic collection and I love the fact both your girls already have diamonds. That is a fab idea.

I wish you all great health and happiness to wear them.
:wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nothing better than bling and yummy baby!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Perfect combination....gorgeous baby and beautiful diamonds. (I think your DD outshines the jewelry though!)

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi|1310461367|2967048 said:
Gaaahh!! Beautiful, tasteful, stunning jewellery on gorgeous, pink squishy baby feet! I love it!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I wholeheartedly agree!! My last babies (twins) just turned 10, so I love seeing little baby toes!!!

Your pieces are gorgeous by the way, love the sparklies for your girls too :)

You mentioned that you wear your plain wedding on the right--have you always done that?? The reason I ask is that I have a three stone anniversary/replacement e-ring (long story) that I sometimes wear on my right hand because I've lost some weight (YAY!!). My husband thinks it's weird that I have a band on the left and the diamonds on the right....

BoulderGal

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet!!! And beautiful jewelry, too! I love the gold and diamond cross!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! She is sure to be addicted to bling when she sees these pictures!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Adorable! Your collection is stellar as well! I love that your girls already have diamonds!! I started buying my neices diamond earing when each of the got their ears pierced. I was blessed with a boy and he's only interested in big YG chains....maybe he'll decide that a big diamond earring wouldn't be sooo bad. :Up_to_something:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naty, you have such beautiful pieces!!! I love every single one of them, just gorgeous! And your baby...SO adorable - Love those little feet and hands!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures and very funny. I love your model--she has the daintiest hands.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
susimoo|1310466643|2967063 said:
Sweetie,

Your babes is beyond adorable!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
And your bling ain't bad either!!! ;)) :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You have a fantastic collection and I love the fact both your girls already have diamonds. That is a fab idea.

I wish you all great health and happiness to wear them.
:wavey:

He,he,he! My dearest Susimoo, my husband thinks that it's a terrible idea :D He says that i'm corrupting the children from an early age and they'll end up being very high maintenance with their expensive tastes and interests :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kisses and hugs sweetie ::)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoulderGal|1310511377|2967581 said:
DandiAndi|1310461367|2967048 said:

I wholeheartedly agree!! My last babies (twins) just turned 10, so I love seeing little baby toes!!!

Your pieces are gorgeous by the way, love the sparklies for your girls too :)

You mentioned that you wear your plain wedding on the right--have you always done that?? The reason I ask is that I have a three stone anniversary/replacement e-ring (long story) that I sometimes wear on my right hand because I've lost some weight (YAY!!). My husband thinks it's weird that I have a band on the left and the diamonds on the right....

BoulderGal

Hi Bouldergal :wavey:

I am from Greece and here the tradition says that you should wear your plain band on your left hand with your ER while you're engaged and then put it on your right hand after you're married. So, yes, ever since i got married i'm wearing my plain band on the right hand and my ER with the diamond band on the left as a set :))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1310517828|2967646 said:
Adorable! Your collection is stellar as well! I love that your girls already have diamonds!! I started buying my neices diamond earing when each of the got their ears pierced. I was blessed with a boy and he's only interested in big YG chains....maybe he'll decide that a big diamond earring wouldn't be sooo bad. :Up_to_something:

Christina, first of all, yaaaay for the boy! I have two girls and i'd love to have a boy too. Maybe in the future!
Now, you shouldn't be disappointed by the fact that you have a boy and he's not interested in diamonds...You should be happy that because of that, you don't have to spend bling money on him and you can spend it all on yourself :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results