shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling & blooms

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on vacation and there are lovely flowers here so I did a little photo shoot, starring my blue sapphire engagement ring and the red spinel ring I just recently bought from @NKOTB.

IMG_6992.jpg
IMG_7004.jpg
IMG_7030.jpg
IMG_7045.jpg
IMG_7096.jpg
IMG_7070.jpg
IMG_7093.jpg
IMG_7094.jpg

Surprise fox friend crashed the shoot!
IMG_7084.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The colors are just wonderful!!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:geek2: So vibrant and lovely!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous flowers and photos! What’s with the little red fox?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great bling photos and that fox is adorable! :kiss2:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!!! Great colors!!! And you and that amazing fox had a moment!!! Love it!!! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous photography!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous flowers and photos! What’s with the little red fox?

A family of foxes lives under the path at our vacation condo. A handful of people feed them, so they often approach anyone outside near dinnertime to see if they can get some food. We're not supposed to feed them, but the delight of having a fox take food from your hand is too much for most to resist! There are three here right now - this is one of thee remaining kits from this year's litter, the one that isn't doing so well compared to the other (who is big and fat and has a full coat).

These are the other two - the mom, who lives here year-round, on the left, and the healthier kit on the right. Here pictured rejecting hamburger toppings after they've eaten the burger and bun :lol:

IMG_6202.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re adorable!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such sweet little foxes, and I love your photo shoot!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! And the fox is super cute too!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and what a magical setting! Love the foxes!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous colored gems, @distracts - perfect hue and saturation to both of them. Lovely!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, but those foxes - adorable! This is the human-friendly type of fox that could be domesticated. I love foxes.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones and the foxes are cute too!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! you have a lot of foxes there!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! the foxes are adorable.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous flowers and bling...............................and fox!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, but those foxes - adorable! This is the human-friendly type of fox that could be domesticated. I love foxes.

These are several generations into living right by humans and interacting with them - I wonder how many more generations are needed for them to be less wild? Already the younger ones approach humans for food before they think about getting food on their own (from about 5:30-7, they'll swarm the common areas and wait outside doors because they know who regularly feeds them), whereas three years ago they only came to us if they were starving.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are several generations into living right by humans and interacting with them - I wonder how many more generations are needed for them to be less wild? Already the younger ones approach humans for food before they think about getting food on their own (from about 5:30-7, they'll swarm the common areas and wait outside doors because they know who regularly feeds them), whereas three years ago they only came to us if they were starving.
The ones who approach the humans are ready to be domesticated. Although I don't know how well you can housetrain a fox. They may be like dogs, who have the natural instinct not to foul the nest. But if not....fox pee smells!

I'd love to have a baby fox. Our foxes distrust people, with good cause. There's one that lives right near the house in the woods somewhere. I see him on our front lawn from time to time. We live in hunt country, but happily I don't see the fox hunters and their dogs around any more. I'm fine with horses, there are plenty of horses here. But fox hunting is disgusting and I may have yelled bad things at the riders. :naughty: They are certainly not welcome on our property. Jackie O. used to ride at the club here.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful! Two great colors!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings! Love the photos!:love:
Colorfulicious! And I am in love with that sweet (poor skinny baby) fox!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful colors! It looks like they were admiring your gorgeous rings! Maybe she’s trying to convince him she needs more bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results