shape
carat
color
clarity

blinded by the light

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

m82

Rough_Rock
Wow, I guess I really didn''t think about what I saw before I posted that need for opinions. I didnt even do the math on total cost not adding up. Do you think that if I shot some prices for similar stones over to them that Christian Bernard would re-think how much they would charge, or am I just being irrational? Just wondered cause my girlfriend really liked the setting and I might be wrong in saying this but wouldn''t it be easier to get the diamond and the mounting at the same place?

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
You can try it, but most chain stores won't negotiate on price... The reality being that their prices are set by their main office.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
wavey.gif
I would check the internet and compare simliar stones, and see if there is a big difference in price, I would find out if they can sell you just the ring without the diamond,and if there was a big difference in the diamond price i would purchase them seperatley.

good luck
1.gif

lesliez

Rough_Rock
When we did a tour of the mall stores I was also impressed with the service that Christian Bernard had. They were the folks that suggested that we consider a tension setting and suggested a couple of brands to look at. Having said that, we thought that their prices were a bit inflated. The size and clarity were average but we were shown stones that had inferior cuts. That might have been because of the price range, but we didn't specify the size so that confused me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results