shape
carat
color
clarity

Blacklight Light box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

paulsiu

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an engagement ring with med strong flourence diamond. I was wondering where I can buy a jewelry box with a built-in blacklight. I think she would find it cool to have a ring box that causes the ring to glow.

Thanks.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
ultraviolet light exposure causes cataracts and skin cancer. not wise.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hah, well, is just a regular light in the ringbox ok?

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Regular light won''t show off the fluorescence. Want her to see it when you propose? Propose outdoors on a sunny day :)

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
A black light wouldn't cause cancer. No idea where you would find a ring box w/ one though.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you done an internet search on blacklight lightbulbs? It''s often said you can find anything on the internet - maybe in this case you can at least find the components and make one?

Any blacklight will do - from pen lights to "stink finder" lights at pet stores...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
If you have a mall near you with a spencer gifts, I''m sure they would have them.

As a child of the ''70s I remember when black lights were huge. Off topic, remember those fuzzy posters that glowed under black lights??

Your ring sounds really pretty :)

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Go to a pet store or search on the interenet. They make them to help pet owners locate pet accidents. You could then use this in the dark to check out the diamond, ... and other interesting things.
30.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I would suggest getting the regular light box, and repolacing the bulb with a black light. Just seems easier to me but I could be wrong because I don''t know how the light boxes are constructed.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
After she gets the ring, have an appointment ready for her at a good quality salon to have her nails done or to have a manicure. Make sure they use a UV light to cure the nail polish. When she has her nails under the UV light her ring will glow. It''s cool!

Or you could propose at a cosmic mini golf, LOL! I love to take my kids to cosmic mini golf because my diamond really, really stands out.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Or what about taking her to a nightclub? It would glow in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results