shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Scores

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
So it came yesterday and even though it was signature required the note I left asking for the delivery person to leave it worked woohoo. I am keeping it but I need to bring it to a hairdresser after Covid 19 is over because the bangs need to be cut. I am not attempting it myself as it was too pricey. Took a quick pic as the sun was setting by the time we got back from cycling yesterday.

mckennawigback.png

:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You probably know this but in the outdoor gearhead world Arcteryx is among the most reputable/respected brands. I remember them from the early 2010s when they were still made in Canada (I believe); I think the quality is still amaze since they outsourced to China. I had an Atom light hoody for a bit but sold it--the line doesn't fit tall ladies through the torso very well. Otherwise it was a perfect jacket.

Thanks. I love my current Arcteryx jacket and that's why I decided when it went on sale I had to get another. It's super light yet very warm. I look like I'm wearing a space suit with it on lol but it allows me to cycle in the cold weather so I am a fan. I agree with your assessment about the fit. It is too short on me too.

Wow, looks amazing! I love this hair.

Thank you @MMtwo. I have another one coming that is by a different person (all small businesses and I love supporting small businesses) so it should be interesting to see if this one fits me too.

That's a beautiful color @missy ! Very natural looking.

Thank you @tyty333 I actually thought it was brunette from the online photos and IRL it seems dark blonde. Exactly why purchasing online is challenging. The color on the monitor doesn't always portray the accurate color. But I like this color too.

TY @springerspaniel !

Love the hair @missy it looks fabulous!

Thank you @Slick1 !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a make-up set for Mom from Lancome. It's a really nice kit for 60.00 with any purchase.

Thanks to @stracci2000 for posting about those Hanadama studs. I bought a pair too and they are lovely. I went back to buy more pendants for gifts - great pricing.

I bought a Janoma sewing machine for darling daughter...a remanufactured Mod 100 that will keep her busy and happy. She's a huge crafter/crocheter/macrame maker. This is a 6 foot wall hanging she is working on. Mama brag :)
received_365924711144084.jpeg

Wow what a great gift and what an amazing skill your DD has! You're a very thoughtful and supportive momma and she is lucky to have you as you are her. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought Hanadama akoya studs from The Pearl Source. 20% off Black Friday sale
IMG_20201119_160526059.jpg

I absolutely love these earrings. What gorgeous lustre. These are quality pearls and they look fabulous on you too. (I remember from your SMTB thread...so beautiful on you :love: ). Wear them in good health @stracci2000!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love these earrings. What gorgeous lustre. These are quality pearls and they look fabulous on you too. (I remember from your SMTB thread...so beautiful on you :love: ). Wear them in good health @stracci2000!

Thanks, Missy! I've been enjoying them!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! That is going to be gorgeous on you however you decide to set it. Pink is your color! :kiss2:
Did I miss what you are going to do with it? So excited for you @bling_dream19. :appl:

Thank you sweet @missy ! I have an empty preloved BG 6 prong setting in platinum so I'll try it in that and see how it looks. Or maybe halo it for a pendant? It's a beautiful stone, great price and yes pink is my color! I can't wait to see it! Thanks for your excitement as always Missy!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
So it came yesterday and even though it was signature required the note I left asking for the delivery person to leave it worked woohoo. I am keeping it but I need to bring it to a hairdresser after Covid 19 is over because the bangs need to be cut. I am not attempting it myself as it was too pricey. Took a quick pic as the sun was setting by the time we got back from cycling yesterday.

mckennawigback.png

I love that color for you Missy! Why not have a little fun with a new hair color and style!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
We moved in to our new house a little over a week ago so I went on a Wayfair spree. I made sure to have screenshots of the items I wanted so I could realistically compare the sale prices. Looks like my ugly bathroom is getting a complete reno. I’ve always wanted a farmhouse sink and I don’t have a laundry sink so this is happening. Also found some great shelves to start some veggies for next year. The house has a large fenced in garden and there’s no way I’m paying for plants to fill that thing.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Went a bit wild this year--- my husband has many siblings and lots of nieces/nephews.

- Amazon buy 2 get the 3rd free book deal. Bought some titles for one of my BILs
- Kendra Scott - 30% off; got some simple stud earrings for two of the girls on my list, hopefully they come nicely packaged. I looked at some simple freshwater studs for my SIL but was outvoted.
- XIXI - Bought a simple necklace for one of the nieces
- Costco - had lots of good deals, got some robes for some of my SILs and some spa/bath sets. They had a fabulous barefoot dreams hat/scarf set for $50 but it sold out before I could purchase
- Anthropologie 30% off -- went a bit wild here, got many many gifts for some of the girls.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I needed to replace wear items.
Not super exciting, but wool area rugs/curtains from Wayfair.
I'm trying loop instead of cut pile this time. Big bold transitional florals. I'm really happy with them.
Pillows from Amazon(I've learned that it's not wise to spend real money on pillows in this house).
They're the added color I needed.
It'll be a new fridge, then. Soon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

L'Occtaine stuff and our favorite soft pillows. Total score.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Went a bit wild this year--- my husband has many siblings and lots of nieces/nephews.

- Amazon buy 2 get the 3rd free book deal. Bought some titles for one of my BILs
- Kendra Scott - 30% off; got some simple stud earrings for two of the girls on my list, hopefully they come nicely packaged. I looked at some simple freshwater studs for my SIL but was outvoted.
- XIXI - Bought a simple necklace for one of the nieces
- Costco - had lots of good deals, got some robes for some of my SILs and some spa/bath sets. They had a fabulous barefoot dreams hat/scarf set for $50 but it sold out before I could purchase
- Anthropologie 30% off -- went a bit wild here, got many many gifts for some of the girls.

Hmmmmm I love Anthropology. What did you get? I wonder if they have some cool velvet or cord pants. They always have cool stuff.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmmm I love Anthropology. What did you get? I wonder if they have some cool velvet or cord pants. They always have cool stuff.

I raided the home, bath and body section! I love Capri Blue and Voluspa candles, those are really the best price I could find at 30% off. Barr Co Hand Duo-- that looked like a nice gift at $23 with a soap and lotion in a little caddy. I also bought several cute mugs and books. For one of my plant lovers, I got something called a "floral fragrance jar" which to me looks like a cross between a terrarium and potpourri. But it's a bit weird and cool so I hope it'll be a hit.

For myself, I also bought ALL TWELVE of the Inslee Farris Christmas dessert plates, which everyone was giving me a hard time for, but now they're all sold out! So even if someone did want to buy one for me for Christmas they're nearly all gone.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 8.04.48 AM.png

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Is everyone getting their stuff ok?

My sapphire & my pair of zircons were supposed to be delivered today per the tracking but they both never left their home state although both moved within their home states. The sapphire was coming from Nevada too, which isn’t very far from me.

Around this time last year USPS lost a $1500 package of mine that was never located (and uninsured) so now I’m anxious. If USPS loses the sapphire I’ll cry.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Not much I really wanted/needed this year. I just got another Mrs. Box for 30% off.

Last edited:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vitacost was 20% off entire order. I got oatmeal. And they have pearled barley (FINALLY!) I bought 10 bags of oatmeal, 2 bags of barley. Jarrow Theanine, 2 bottles. And my favorite; Solaray Mega B-Stress. Coupons for the supplements were 15% off. prior to cashback I saved 30 dollars. Then the 8% cashback from Rakatun. no sales tax for this stuff and shipping was free. I also get a little additional cash back for using a CB Credit Card.

I got smelly water because I had a ridiculous amount of gift cards to use (used them all) + a couple of coupons totaling 40% off, and the auto coupon of 15% off it was for the low low of FREE. The Rakatun 16% cash back was really used on the other item ...:lol: But I also got 2 day shipping because of my CC and small amount of cb on that too.

I got a serger. Original price was 800 dollars. I got it for 450.00. Overstock had a similar one but wanted 50.00 more for it (yeah no thanks) but they did have 15% cb at the time. I did use a cash back CC so I get a little something. Shipping was free but no Rakatun cashback unfortunately for the site I went through (but hey no sales tax either, its all good!!)

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Finished off Cyber Monday spending $105 on three pairs of leggings, two shorts, and two sports bras from a small company based in Hawaii! I hope I like them - the sale was too good to pass up!

inne

Shiny_Rock
I found so many clothes I love, but I lost weight this year and have no idea what size I am now and where in the world am I going to wear anything nice these days?? It seems like the wrong year to be getting anything aside from pajamas and running clothes. I did get a pair of my favourite New Balance running tights and an Icebreaker baselayer shirt.

My husband found a good deal on a pressure washer that he is allegedly going to use to clean the backyard next spring. We'll see if that happens. And we got 20% off wheels for our winter tires. This is what we think is exciting now that we're in our 40s!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought a number of Stone Pony items from the Stone Pony store online as part of their Cyber Monday deal of 10% off that is good through today. I am very excited to get these as our old Stone Pony caps are falling apart lol. I ordered 4 shirts (2 tanks, one short sleeve and one long sleeve) and 2 caps.

@Daisys and Diamonds FYI

I let a lot of good sales pass this Cyber Monday though as I was too tired to take advantage of them. At this point I just have very little energy but this morning I saw the Stone Pony email and knowing they might be closing I could not pass it up. I am fervently hoping they are not closing however.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And one Black Friday deal that is going back today. It arrived yesterday and it is too much hair for me. It's too bad because it is a lovely piece but it overwhelms my frame I think. Wearing my black Friday PJs from Costco in this photo :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 5.10.03 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just bought a number of Stone Pony items from the Stone Pony store online as part of their Cyber Monday deal of 10% off that is good through today. I am very excited to get these as our old Stone Pony caps are falling apart lol. I ordered 4 shirts (2 tanks, one short sleeve and one long sleeve) and 2 caps.

@Daisys and Diamonds FYI

I let a lot of good sales pass this Cyber Monday though as I was too tired to take advantage of them. At this point I just have very little energy but this morning I saw the Stone Pony email and knowing they might be closing I could not pass it up. I am fervently hoping they are not closing however.

as a matter of fact i have one of those caps and a fridge magnet :mrgreen2:
but im thankful you supported the venue

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So not a black friday/cyber monday deal but still a sweet score. I love my Olang Glamour boots (thank you @canuk-gal !!!) and have a pair in red and a pair in black. Well, I have been longing for a pair in white and yesterday I decided if they had them in my size I was getting them. They did! And they had them on sale which rarely happens. Woohoo. Cannot wait to get them!

Aren't they pretty? :)
They have ice picks on the sole to prevent slipping and for this Klutzy gal that is critical. Fingers crossed they work as intended. ;-)

OLGGLBW_color-Bianco.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No clue where this order is...no word online about it. Patiently waiting...:think:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So not a black friday/cyber monday deal but still a sweet score. I love my Olang Glamour boots (thank you @canuk-gal !!!) and have a pair in red and a pair in black. Well, I have been longing for a pair in white and yesterday I decided if they had them in my size I was getting them. They did! And they had them on sale which rarely happens. Woohoo. Cannot wait to get them!

Aren't they pretty? :)
They have ice picks on the sole to prevent slipping and for this Klutzy gal that is critical. Fingers crossed they work as intended. ;-)

OLGGLBW_color-Bianco.jpg

Good for you! I like the white also!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No clue where this order is...no word online about it. Patiently waiting...:think:

And @Daisys and Diamonds my Stone Pony order arrived last night woohoo. But OMG their sizing is small. LOL this tank is tiny. Greg stretched it after I washed it and it fits OK but I really was surprised at their sizing. They had no sizing chart online. The t-shirts fit loose but the tank is tiny.

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 10.01.50 AM.png

Not the best pic but you get the idea. OK I am heading off to workout finally. With my new Stone Pony tank top.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results