shape
carat
color
clarity

Bitch and moan here ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In heavy traffic waiting at a red light (behind other cars) to turn left.
The light turns green but the person in the front of the left-turn line pulls up only a couple feet, so when the light turns red only THAT car can go.
If they had pulled up all the way a few cars could have made that same light. GRRRR!

Drivers on cellphones!
They should all have their skin peeled off, be covered in salt, and left to the vultures in the desert sun. GRRR!

I'm annoyed when people 'verb' nouns. (Turn nouns into verbs)
For example, My brother gifted me this guitar.
Facebook did this to 'friend'. :knockout:

Insure/ensure.
Insure is the business, as in paying premiums to insure something.
Ensure is to make something certain.
Using insure when ensure is correct is extremely common, even in professional publications and advertising.

Your/you're. GRRRR!

Disoriented/disorientated. GRRR!

Parents who let their kids run around and be loud brats in nice restaurants.

Pronouncing wash with an R.

Okay I gotta stop; I'm enjoying this too much.
Now you kids get off my lawn.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your you're - definitely

then than - this happens more than any other thing I have seen

driving slow in the fast lane

blinker on 900 feet from where you are going to turn

I am sure there are more...

their there

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
uber and lyft drivers that stop on a one way street in heavy traffic during commute hours.

uber and lyft drivers that cut three lanes to make a right turn in front of the line of cars lined up in the right turn only lane.

cars that turn into pedestrians walking trying to get through the turn before the pedestrians reach them.

people strolling on the street that walk 3-4 horizontally taking up the whole sidewalk

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who bitch about other drivers.

People who bitch about people who bitch about other drivers.

:lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who bitch about people who bitch about people who bitch about other drivers. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
people who bitch.....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who are bitches... :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bitches

and moaners (but that belongs in the organism thread)

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1488064971|4133639 said:
bitches and moaners (but that belongs in the organism thread)

What does moaning have to do with orgasms? :confused:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1488064963|4133638 said:
People who are bitches... :bigsmile:

Bitches who are people. :bigsmile:

screen_shot_2017-02-25_at_3.png

Q

Queenie60

People with their cell phone planted in their face while walking. They don't bother to look around to see that others are trying to get by whether it be a car or another pedestrian. This is very annoying. Also, phones ringing during church mass. People talking on the phone when they're checking out their groceries or merchandise. This is very rude to the sales person/cashier.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who simply don't use a turn signal - how am I supposed to know where you are going to stomp on your brakes and turn??!?!?!?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1488063910|4133631 said:
This is totally me :lol: :lol: :lol:
I get so confused with this! I usually try to find a way to re-word it so I don't have to write it LOL :oops:

I have too many of these.
Currently. When people go to the self checkout at the grocery store WITH A CART FULL OF GROCERIES. WHO DOES THAT?!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1488070194|4133688 said:
I get so confused with this! I usually try to find a way to re-word it so I don't have to write it LOL :oops:

Currently. When people go to the self checkout at the grocery store WITH A CART FULL OF GROCERIES. WHO DOES THAT?!

Then is about time ... things that happen before/after others. She got in the car. Then I got in.

Than is about comparison. I'm fatter than she is. She's older than I am.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:lol:

Here is something that might help?

A good trick to keep track of these words is that then is usually used to indicate time. Both then and time have a letter “E” in them. Than is used to make comparisons. Both than and comparison have a letter “A” in them.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny and I are both helpful it seems :lol:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then = time.
I'll try guys, I'll try :lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1488070480|4133692 said:
Then = time.
I'll try guys, I'll try :lol:

Well we are not going to die or skewer you if you don't. :lol:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who ask me to be more pacific. :doh:

Don't they know how wordy I can be? :lol: :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1488070970|4133696 said:
People who ask me to be more pacific. :doh:

Don't they know how wordy I can be? :lol: :lol:

We are very pacific; we live in a city right on that ocean. :rodent:
Maybe people are trying to tell you that you're too atlantic.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:lol: I do! There are two stations with shelving, a giant rounder with bags, etc. made for large orders. I will do whatever I possibly can to avoid cashiers and baggers. I cannot stand the inane conversation or worse yet, not being spoken to at all, and NEVER thanked. What drives ME nuts about people using self-checkouts is if they have 3 things and use the stand CLEARLY made for large orders.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biting into a Whopper, and it's hollow inside. :sick:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who use Facebook as a soapbox.

People who get in the turning lane but don't turn and merge into the other lane at the last second.

People who merge at the last second when there is construction or an accident.

When my husband "has to go" and takes his phone in the bathroom with him. I know he is using it as 20 uninterrupted minutes to game on his phone. If it takes you that long you need more fiber.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I do! There are two stations with shelving, a giant rounder with bags, etc. made for large orders. I will do whatever I possibly can to avoid cashiers and baggers. I cannot stand the inane conversation or worse yet, not being spoken to at all, and NEVER thanked. What drives ME nuts about people using self-checkouts is if they have 3 things and use the stand CLEARLY made for large orders.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The self checkout is like the express lane, get in, get out! A cart full blocks it all up!

"Okay, onions....what type of onion?...Maybe this one...Oh shoot, no...Right this one....2.....Okay pine nuts...."
*telephone pulling her hair out behind this person*

eta - too much wine. I keep F8cking up the quote tree :( :(

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1488082912|4133770 said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The self checkout is like the express lane, get in, get out! A cart full blocks it all up!

"Okay, onions....what type of onion?...Maybe this one...Oh shoot, no...Right this one....2.....Okay pine nuts...."

Hahahaha! Do your stores only have one self checkout register or something? We have 16 at the supermarket I frequent. 8 on one end of the regular checkout lines and 8 on the opposite end. There is rarely a line at all, and if there is, it's maybe 2 people waiting and not for long at all. I see people with full carts using the ones meant for it all the time.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1488083689|4133773 said:

Hahahaha! Do your stores only have one self checkout register or something? We have 16 at the supermarket I frequent. 8 on one end of the regular checkout lines and 8 on the opposite end. There is rarely a line at all, and if there is, it's maybe 2 people waiting and not for long at all. I see people with full carts using the ones meant for it all the time.
My main store we have 8. There's always a short line for them, but its generally people with a few items to a basket full. Rarely a full cart!

Its also ALWAYS the full cart people that have issues with the machines, and have to wait to call to person over LOL :lol: A checkout for a full cart is prob way faster (leave it to the 'pros') so they are totally just holding us up!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1488083944|4133775 said:
monarch64|1488083689|4133773 said:

My main store we have 8. There's always a short line for them, but its generally people with a few items to a basket full. Rarely a full cart!

Its also ALWAYS the full cart people that have issues with the machines, and have to wait to call to person over LOL :lol: A checkout for a full cart is prob way faster (leave it to the 'pros') so they are totally just holding us up!

There are a lot of amateurs out there. I am a PROFESSIONAL thankyouverymuch. :lol: I go through with my 4 year old and we are lickety-split. She hands me things from the cart so I don't have to reach, I scan, bag, and pay. Boom, we are done. (I was a grocery store cashier for a few months my senior year of high school. They taught me how to count down the entire store at close, etc. so I know my shit. Ha!) Sometimes I end up helping people having trouble if the customer service person monitoring the self checkouts is busy with someone else.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am good instead of I am well or fine.

One time/Two times rather than once/twice.

People who signal too late or no signal at all at roundabouts.

Peeps using their mobile phones while driving.

Granny drivers.

Tailgaters, especially in bad weather or when driving in build-up areas.

Those who chat while queuing to order, then take forever to decide what they want when they reach the counter.

Must stop, as I do not like moaners! :roll: :lol:

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1488063621|4133629 said:
In heavy traffic waiting at a red light (behind other cars) to turn left.
The light turns green but the person in the front of the left-turn line pulls up only a couple feet, so when the light turns red only THAT car can go.
If they had pulled up all the way a few cars could have made that same light. GRRRR!

Drivers on cellphones!
They should all have their skin peeled off, be covered in salt, and left to the vultures in the desert sun. GRRR!

I'm annoyed when people 'verb' nouns. (Turn nouns into verbs)
For example, My brother gifted me this guitar.
Facebook did this to 'friend'. :knockout:

Insure/ensure.
Insure is the business, as in paying premiums to insure something.
Ensure is to make something certain.
Using insure when ensure is correct is extremely common, even in professional publications and advertising.

Your/you're. GRRRR!

Disoriented/disorientated. GRRR!

Parents who let their kids run around and be loud brats in nice restaurants.

Pronouncing wash with an R.

Okay I gotta stop; I'm enjoying this too much.
Now you kids get off my lawn.

Haha a hearty yes to all of the above. And a most emphatic yes to you kids get off my lawn! (Pretty please 8) ).

Of course I make plenty of grammatical mistakes myself :oops: so that is not such a bee in my bonnet BUT I really do hate the misuse of Your/You're and Insure/Ensure plus a few others I cannot think of right now.

And people, please use your turn signal in the car and please don't let your kids run rampant into my personal space (including nice restaurants where little kids need to be seen but not heard quite so loudly) and please be courteous when driving/walking and out in public and please please please GET OFF YOUR MOBILE DEVICES when out and about and when you can be a danger to those around you!!!! Pretty please!!! And please excuse my long run on sentence. I am sorry if that makes you moan and want to bitch. 8-)

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
British bitches:

Having to make sure you have a pound on you in order to even GET a shopping trolley. Having to lock it back up if you want your pound back. Shopping trolleys with 4 freely turning wheels. These are insane.

Parking. Anywhere, anytime.

Cambridge.

Forgetting to pay your Dart charge.

M traffic.

Wellies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results