shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday Ruby Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
My birthday was last month and since I''ve become interested (or obsessed!) with stacking bands, SO ordered a thin bezel-set ruby band that I''d had my eye on. Rubies are special to me because they are SO''s birthstone and since I hate my own birthstone, I''ve adopted his. I love the versatility of stacking bands because I can mix and match the ones I have for different looks, which alleviates the boredom that I get from wearing the same jewelry every day.
1.gif

Unfortunately, when he placed the order, he missed that the selected size was 5 and I wear a 6, so I had to exchange the ring. This did take a bit longer than I expected and I was somewhat frustrated because I had a hard time getting a clear answer from the vendor (not a PS vendor). In the end, though, I was told yesterday that it would arrive by Monday and it showed up today so that made me very happy!

In the picture, I have the new ring sandwiched between my Roberto Coin stacking band and a plain white gold band. I also tried the ruby band with my engagement ring and my 2nd diamond and it looks great with them, but my fingers are a bit swollen so I''m not wearing them right now.

rpsrubyband.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
ooh! i love it! very pretty. i''ve been on a ruby kick lately too. thinking of making a purchase soon.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nice
29.gif
(that''s just red for RUBY) - more pics please!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I really like how the three bands look stacked together.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love the band! My push present for DD is a ruby and diamond band and I LOVE it!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif

I like that design!!!

I like the deep pink between the white bands, definitely gives the set a kick
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band. I love the style.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, that''s gorgeous! Love how it looks with the other bands.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Looks great inbetween the two bands!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! Looks great on you!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rubies are my favorite stones, and I don''t see nearly enough ruby eternities! This one in particular is a beauty - I hope you''ll take some shots with your e-ring!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Looks great RPS and hope you had a great bday...I''m right there with ya on the swollen fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results