shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday bling

pink-fanatic

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! I’ve been a long time lurker of the PS forum. I’m thinking of adding something to my stack and I’m feeling very uninspired. Was wondering if you could help me out.

This is my daily stack and I feel like I’m missing something. What do you reckon I should get? Maybe a small diamond bangle or a tennis bracelet with smaller carat weight? Or something in rose gold?My TB is about 5 carats.

TIA❤️

52BB886B-183D-4FF3-8DA1-8ED986F64D46.jpeg

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies! I’ve been a long time lurker of the PS forum. I’m thinking of adding something to my stack and I’m feeling very uninspired. Was wondering if you could help me out.

This is my daily stack and I feel like I’m missing something. What do you reckon I should get? Maybe a small diamond bangle or a tennis bracelet with smaller carat weight? Or something in rose gold?My TB is about 5 carats.

TIA❤️

52BB886B-183D-4FF3-8DA1-8ED986F64D46.jpeg

A small diamond bangle would look really good with your other bracelets :)

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
A small diamond bangle would be perfect.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Harwell Godfrey or Millie and Noah bangle all the way! Love your stack.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh something like this? 94CCAB4C-B28C-453E-8511-A97A9564D711.jpeg

No - perhaps a single stone? Check out page 2 of Show Me The Bling & then find the thread called Show me your bracelet stacks. (I'm not sure how to link the thread?)

On page 1 @eh613c has a beautiful rose cut pear cuff stacked with her Love. I think it was made by Jbeg? It's dreamy! You'll find lots of inspiration in that thread!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If you’re open to adding color, the VCA Alhambra line is versatile. If you want to add texture, you can opt for T&Co Hardware line (especially the wrap bracelet with charms) or the Clash de Cartier. The Bulgari Serpenti bracelet would work as well. Your current TB has a huge presence and I like it :kiss2:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The VCA diamond and gold Perlee bangle bracelet would be stunning! The wide gold band with the intermittent spaced diamond clovers would perfectly tie in your plain gold bangle and tennis bracelet. A match made in Heaven. Plus it is not heavy.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
What about a thin twisted open bracelet like a Yurman style? Maybe with diamonds on the ends? There is so much to choose from out there - have fun looking!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thin diamond bangle or three super-skinny bangles

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto @diamondseeker2006 and @eh613c - loving the idea of diamond JUC or chunky Tiffany Link hardware bracelet with your daily stack... Structure and texture...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Just en clou bracelet would go well with it. I don't really think you need another all diamond bracelet.

Exactly my first thought. Maybe a skinny JUC with diamonds to match your other pieces, but not. KWIM?

pink-fanatic

Rough_Rock
Exactly my first thought. Maybe a skinny JUC with diamonds to match your other pieces, but not. KWIM?

I have the skinny JUC with diamonds! maybe i'll try that and take a pic tonight, thanks! I also have something similar to the Tiffany Link Bracelets. hmm maybe I don't need to buy after all... :D

Asscher addict

Rough_Rock
Wow your tennis bracelet is absolutely to die for!

I second the idea of a thinner bangle, or those (don't know what they're called) bracelets with a chain or material tie?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results