shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday Bling!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, all! I wanted to share some sparkly goodness, pieces I chose in honor of a recent *significant* birthday! I split my budget so I could satisfy two items on my wish list.

First up is a diamond tennis bracelet made for me by the wonderful David Klass. As always, David is lovely to communicate with and works hard to create just what you want. The bracelet is yellow gold, 6 point H/VS2-SI1 round brilliant diamonds, 3.25 ctw. 6.75" on my 6.5" wrist. I wanted something I feel comfortable wearing any time, anywhere, and this absolutely fits the bill. I like the size in relation to my wedding set, too.

img_10937.jpg

img_0629__1_.jpg

img_10938.jpg

img_10939.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Second, a pair of diamond dangle earrings. I bought a pair of 0.76ctw OECs from My Diamond Zone and then worked with Ilya to design the setting. The halo diamonds total 0.54ctw, so 0.65ctw per earring.I love these flowery guys! Again, sparkly and lovely and every day wearable. And Ilya is also wonderful to work with!

Thanks for looking!

img_10940.jpg

img_0637.jpg

img_10941.jpg

img_0641.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Your bracelet is lovely - congratulations. I just love :love: the flower earrings! They look great on your ears and are great for every day. Happy Birthday. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness…both these pieces are just gorgeous Alley! :love: :love: :love: Love the tennis bracelet, if I ever get one it will be the same carat weight as yours, it's a size I'd be comfortable wearing all the time. And those earrings…I will admit to a twinge of jealousy, I just think they are so beautiful. Love where they fall on your earlobe too, perfect!! And yes, totally appropriate for everyday wear. :dance: I love your style, congrats and Happy Birthday!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces - Happy Birthday and enjoy!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your birthday bling! Beautiful choices that are very lovely on you! :appl: Happy birthday!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are lovely!!!! :love: and yay to sparkly bracelet!! Happy Birthday!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! What beautiful pieces to mark the special occasion! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your Birthday! Both beautiful blings to add to your collection, but those earrings....!! Heavenly!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone! I feel so lucky to have not one, but two new pieces to enjoy! And it is such fun to get to share them with people who share the passion!

Junebug, I'm so glad you love the earrings! They turned out just as I hoped they would and I know I will enjoy them for a long time to come. And the bracelet is definitely an easy, wearable size for me. I think we share style sensibilities! Thank you!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
congratulaions :appl: and the earrings are fabulous :love:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Super pretty Birthday Bling!! I especially love the floral earrings. Happy B-day!!! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I like the way you think! Two lovely blings for your special day! :dance: The earrings are so lovely! The design is really nice on you! Your new bracelet is perfect on you too! Congrats and Happy Birthday! :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great bracelet and earrings! :love: So pretty!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet and earrings!
Happy birthday.
KK

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!.. :love: Happy Birthday!.. :appl:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone! It's so fun to get to share!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Birthday Bling! Happy Birthday. :wavey:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, happy birthday!!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
wow bracelet great but truly loving those earrings

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! What a beautiful piece of jewelry!

alongcat

Rough_Rock
A diamond bonanza! Gorgeous! :love: And happy significant birthday to you :)) :appl:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful--the bracelet is the perfect size!

{On my birthday I got a vintage Bette Davis LP and an Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake} :eh:

hrose

Shiny_Rock
hi Ally, I'm getting closer to ordering my tennis bracelet and if you see this, I would love to see some more close up pictures or higher resolution of your tennis bracelet since I'm considering yellow gold too! And its hard to find good pics to get an idea of what it would look like. I know there are size constraints for the photos you can post here so if you cant post them, you can contact me through this old DB listing so I can give you my email address
http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/46604/102-ct-Blue-Green-Tourmaline-Silver-Necklace.html
thanks!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings made me smile! Happy birthday!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results