shape
carat
color
clarity

Birks Blue Traditional diamond engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobby

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where I can get the following ring/setting in plat here in Toronto, Canada? Exclusive to Birks??

Birks Blue® Traditional diamond engagement ring
Exclusive to Birks, this "knife-edge" ring is available in a wide range of diamond sizes, color and clarity grades. Certain rings contain Birks Canadian-mined diamonds. Each diamond is laser-engraved with the Birks Diamond Certificate Number. If it is a Birks Canadian-mined diamond, a "maple leaf" will also be laser-engraved on the girdle.

Thanks.

Bobby

PS. It's slowly coming together.:appl:

bobby

Rough_Rock
You will absolutely find it at Birks....at a premium. Can this type of ring be found elsewhere
at better price. I do not want to pay for the brand.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
here is the picture of the Birks Blue® ring

811862c.jpg

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
You will absolutely find it at Birks....at a premium. Can this type of ring be found elsewhere at better price. I do not want to pay for the brand.
----------------

Assuming Birks' legal department knows their stuff (and, having spoken to their General Counsel a couple of times, I think they do), its most likely a registered design that they will go to some lengths to protect. You might find a cheap knock-off at a jewelry mart, but I doubt you'll see it at a reputable store.

bobby

Rough_Rock
I called Birks today and asked if they would sell the ring with no diamond. They said no.

My girlfriend likes the Birks ring setting. She really does not care about the diamond.(Great news for me$)

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bobby,

My favourate Jeweler in Toronto carries this setting. Not 100%, but close. I love this setting, it's simple and elegant. If my hubby decides to get me my dream diamond, I will definately go with this setting.

Check out Jewel Case at 21 Dundas Square at Yonge & Dundas in downtown TO. They carry a lot of good quallity diamonds and the prices at reasonable prices. I got my diamond pendent from there and I love it.

Good luck with your purchase and congrats.

Jewels
wavey.gif

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
Some jewelers here in Montreal carry also very good designs similar
to this one.... email me if you need a few adresses

Trichrome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results