shape
carat
color
clarity

Bill Pearlman''''s Email Address?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have his email address? Their website has this address [email protected] but I wasn''t sure if who uses that account. I''d prefer to deal with him directly. Thanks in advance.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
I rhink that will work just fine!!!! Specify that you want to hear back from him....but I think you will, anyway!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never received any replies when I emailed Pearlmans'' but I got him very easily and quickly when I called. I still think the best way to contact any vendor is to just pick up the phone and call.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 12:27:44 PM
Author: Chrono
I never received any replies when I emailed Pearlmans' but I got him very easily and quickly when I called. I still think the best way to contact any vendor is to just pick up the phone and call.

that's odd. Bill is always very quick to reply to emails. I do wonder if there is trouble when emailing from his website because I remember kaleigh having a problem too. email directly from your email account, don't use the link from his site, [email protected] and he'll get back to you. he answers all his emails personally.

calling is always a good option too. many times he's the one to answer the phone.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i made requests a couple of different times and never got a response. if i would have been ready to purchase, i may have followed up with a phone call but like most people, i just want things quick and easy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I e-mailed too about making a trip up to visit in person. I used the e-mail address on the website and never heard back. If I really was serious about getting in the car and driving up to Battle Creek I definitely would have picked up the phone!

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Emailing from the site is fine and if you don''t get a quick reply than something went wrong in the system, a server failed or considered it spam, or I''m in the hospital, or have died :) Sometimes on the weekends I''m slower but I generally answer from the home computer. Sometimes because of the black background of the email the writing will not show up so you might have to highlight the reply. We have 3 servers in different parts of the country and sometimes it can get delayed but will get here.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Checked the email addy against my correspondance with him... that''s the right one... but here''s the number: 1-888-811-1529

ParrotHead

Rough_Rock
Yay! Lookie here...my first post!
9.gif

I just wanted to add my 2 cents in....I''ve been working with Bill for the past couple of weeks on a ring. I made initial contact with him through the form on his website regarding a setting I was interested in and received a very quick reponse. I even setup my visit to his store via email! I''d suggest following up your email with a phone call. Bill is a pleasure to work with!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results